Our Lego Batman Achievements guide (Trophies aren’t in the game) lists every Achievement for this Xbox 360 comic-book based Lego title and tells you how to get them.
Lego Batman is one of the many games that were released before Trophies were built into games and Trophy Support was never added to Lego Batman post-release.
1. Hero (25G) – Complete the first episode – Hero. — Simply beat the first episode of the game and you will earn this Achievement called “Hero”.
2. Super Hero (25G) – Complete the second episode – Hero.
3. Crusader (25G) – Complete the third episode – Hero.
4. Villain (25G) – Complete the first episode – Villain.
5. Super-Villain (25G) – Complete the second episode – Villain.
6. Crime Lord (25G) – Complete the third episode – Villain.
7. Sidekick (15G) – Complete a level in co-op.
8. Memorabilia (35G) – Collect all Memorabilia. — Collecting all of the Memorabilia in the game will unlock this “Memorabilia” Achievement along with the villain character “Ra’s Al Ghul”.
9. League Of Assassins (30G) – Unlock all the Villain characters.
10. Justice League (30G) – Unlock all the Hero characters.