Chuck Norris: Bring on the Pain is an all-new cell phone game coming from Gameloft.
Starring action hero and living meme legend Chuck Norris, the game is an explosive side-scrolling beat-em up that mixes elements from some of the best side-scrolling action games including Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time (throwing enemies at the screen), Final Fight, Metal Slug and Street Fighter. There is also a Chuck Norris: Bring on the Pain flash game demo to get an early taste of the game’s killer action.
Just be careful that you handle the game properly, because it reeks of badassery to such a degree that you may grow more chest hair, start eating beef jerky and find yourself wrestling with a lion with your bear hands.
Features of Chuck Norris: Bring on the Pain (may vary by handset) include:
* The official game of martial arts champ, action star, TV hero, and media phenomenon Chuck Norris!
* A hilarious dive into the life of the legend: martial arts, denim-clad justice, and going commando!
* Enjoyable and simple gameplay inspired by old-school arcade beat-em-ups.
* Loads of enemies, including memorable bosses such as Fidel Castro and Kim Jong-il.
* Fight with heavy weaponry or unleash furious combos, then hop on a motorcycle, car or helicopter.
* Take pictures of your friends and turn them into the game’s enemies.
There is also video of the game! Although it lacks sound and music . . . but don’t worry, it’s Chuck Norris, it doesn’t need sound!