Looking for RoboCop: Rogue City cheats on PS5, Xbox Series X & PC? Here we’ll list RoboCop: Rogue City cheat codes and unlockables with tips for Teyon’s new first-person shooter game.
Here we will show you how to unlock all RoboCop: Rogue City codes with a cheats list that’s valid for the PC, PS5 & Xbox Series X versions (where available).
Take a look at the RoboCop: Rogue City cheats list below…
Table of contents
Other RoboCop: Rogue City Guides:
- Next Page: RoboCop: Rogue City: The Movie / Walkthrough
RoboCop: Rogue City No-Reload Full Auto Pistol Cheat
How to get the no reloading cheat to work with an infinite ammo Full Auto Pistol: Can be found during the “Unwanted Goods” objective/chapter, during the “Destroy the drug stash” mission that’s right before the end of the objective/chapter. After you’ve destroyed all the drugs, you can pick up a sniper rifle and OCP Chipboard (AKA Omni Board – Tier 3.3) from the table. With the new OCP Omni Board – Tier 3.3 in hand, you can go into the pause menu’s “Auto-9” tab. From there in Board Selection you can activate the Omni Board – Tier 3.3.
For the cheat to work need to…
- Step 1: Setup a tutorial board. For example: “Omni Board – Tier 2.0 – Tutorial”.
- Step 2: Equip/Activate this tutorial board. In the diagram make sure the pistol shows full auto; look for the shooting icon that reads “Continuously fires rounds when the trigger is pulled”.
- Step 3: Setup “Omni Board – Tier 3.3”.
- Step 4: Equip/Activate “Omni Board – Tier 3.3”. In the diagram make sure the pistol shows ammo feeder; look for the A with arrows icon that reads “Automatic ammo feeder, no need to reload”. If you don’t have that yet, keep progressing through the story until you do get it.
- Step 5: The game will accidentally activate this cheat after you have the contest with the robot. Or the next time you don’t get to use a weapon or on certain cutscenes… after that section is done, you’ll get full auto on your pistol. For example: You can go to the police station, hospital or any non-combat situation to trigger this cheat, which basically combines both shooting perks from both boards. You will keep full auto on your pistol for as long as you do NOT change Omni Board or Fire Rate (Firing Mode).
Note: To be sure the cheat works, use before applying any patch to the game.
RoboCop: Rogue City Arcade Room Secret
Where to find a secret area in the Arcade: As part of the “No Stone Unturned” achievement / trophy, you’ll find this secret area during “The Search for Soot” chapter/objective, when you’re in the “Return to the streets” mission, you’ll come across a desk in the room with the Arcade Junkie neon light in it.
Go to the side of the desk where the lamp’s at and find the Secret Button on the side, now press the button to activate the hidden loot area. Turn around and exit the Arcade Junkie room, walk straight ahead until you reach the wall, then go right to find a new area with lots of loot on boxes for you to pick up, including an OCP Training Disk!
RoboCop: Rogue City Unlockable DLC Items
RoboCop: Rogue City Pre-order Bonus
Pre-order Bonus Free Items for All Editions:
- Blue Armor from RoboCop 2
- Pitch Black Skin for Auto-9 weapon
RoboCop: Rogue City Special Edition Differences & Extras
Alex Murphy Edition Bonus Items:
- OCP Shotgun
- Damaged Armor from RoboCop
- Prototype Skin for the Auto-9 Weapon
RoboCop: Rogue City Tips and Tricks
Here are some handy tips and tricks to get you started the best possible way in where to spend your valuable Skill Points.
- 00:12 — If you’re a completionist, start with 10 points in Deduction to earn extra levels in your playthrough.
- 00:25 — For others, consider starting with spending 2 points in Deduction for easier crime objective completion and bonus XP. This is mainly because you’ll need at least Level 2 Deduction Skills to decode safe codes and more throughout the story.
- 01:09 — Invest 2 points in Armor to receive 80% less damage for a short time, which is crucial for surviving grenades and heavy turrets.
- 01:37 — Allocate 2 points in Vitality to gain an extra charge and access to fuse boxes.
- 02:05 — Consider 2 points in Combat or Engineering for achievements and side objectives that require level 3 Engineering Skills.
- 02:42 — Prioritize getting to level 10 in Vitality, Armor, or Combat for significant health boosts, damage reduction, and offensive capabilities.
- 03:49 — Ricochet, Focus, and Enhanced Dash are not as essential, so focus on the core attributes and their level 10 bonuses for more significant benefits.
Is the Deduction Bonus “Enhanced Learning” to receive 30% Extra Experience Points worth getting? Yes, if you’re already so good that you’re able to score A rank in each mission and want to buy all notes in the game.
Disclaimer: These are all RoboCop: Rogue City cheats on Xbox Series X, PS5 & PC found so far. Also included are the secret unlockables, as well as the handy RoboCop: Rogue City guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Credits: I Lap The Flash
Do you know of any RoboCop: Rogue City cheats or unlockables? Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!