Other Super Mario Bros. Wonder Guides:
Super Mario Bros. Wonder as a Movie
The story: “In Super Mario Bros. Wonder, the benevolent Prince Florian invites Mario and his friends to the Flower Kingdom – a not-so-distant land just beyond the Mushroom Kingdom. But Bowser, the King of the Koopas, has other plans. With just a single touch of the mysterious Wonder Flower, Bowser merges with Prince Florian’s castle. Thanks to his newfound power, chaos spreads across the land. Now it’s up to Mario and pals to stop Bowser and save the Flower Kingdom.”
This Everyone-rated Game may contain content not appropriate for young children under 3 years old. Includes Mild Fantasy Violence.
Super Mario Bros. Wonder Final Boss Fight and Ending
The final boss fight and ending with cutscenes.
Super Mario Bros. Wonder full Walkthrough
The video includes the ending, full story, all cutscenes, final boss, all bosses, no commentary, all missions and all cinematics.
- 0:00:00 — World 1: Pipe-Rock Plateau
- 0:39:39 — World 2: Fluff-Puff Peaks
- 1:16:02 — World 3: Shining Falls
- 1:40:00 — World 4: Sunbaked Desert
- 2:14:32 — World 5: Fungi Mines
- 2:49:00 — World 6: Deep Magma Bog
- 3:25:40 — Castle Bowser
- 3:46:35 — Final Boss
- 3:52:32 — Ending
- Special World: 100% with Wonder Seeds, Flagpole Top’s Secret Exits & 10x Purple Coins all previous Worlds to unlock this secret World to the final final level.
- Search Party: All solutions walkthrough.