Welcome to the Sonic Superstars Chaos Emeralds locations guide that helps you find the total of 7 Chaos Emeralds locations in the Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X & PC 2.5D platformer game.
Finding all 7 Chaos Emerald locations and picking them up will help unlock the following Achievement / Trophy:
- “Supercharged” (30 Gamerscore / Silver Trophy) — Turned super using the 7 Chaos Emeralds..
The Timeline for all these in-game Chaos Emeralds locations is listed below.
Other Sonic Superstars Guides:
- Next Page: Sonic Superstars Cheats
Sonic Superstars Chaos Emeralds
Collect all 7 Chaos Emeralds to be able to turn into each playable character’s Super form. Every of the 7 Zones has 1 Chaos Emerald hidden in it.
Where to find all Chaos Emeralds in Sonic Superstars? The in-game collectibles locations for the Chaos Emeralds are described in this detailed video guide.
The Chaos Emeralds are listed in the step-by-step guide, in the order that they appear chronologically.
Timeline in minutes for the Chaos Emeralds Locations Guide:
- [00:00] — Chaos Emerald Location #1: Zone 1: Bridge Island – Act 1. Right before checkpoint #1. The blue Chaos Emerald Power unlocks the Avatar ability (creates clones that attack enemies).
- [01:35] — Chaos Emerald Location #2: Zone 2: Speed Jungle – Act 1. Once you reach the 3 grouped springs, go down the tunnel in the left one. The red Chaos Emerald Power unlocks the Bullet ability (shoot yourself across the air in any direction).
- [03:27] — Chaos Emerald Location #3: Zone 3: Sky Temple – Act 1. At the beginning of the stage you’ll float up via fans, look for the portal opening on the left side as you go up. The purple Chaos Emerald Power unlocks the Vision Power ability (discover invisible platforms & secrets).
- [05:27] — Chaos Emerald Location #4: Zone 4: Pinball Carnival – Act 1. After checkpoint #1 keep taking the down direction of the stage. Taking the spinning wheels down a short tunnel with a pipe at the end. In that room is another pipe to the left, jump up onto it to find another room with a pipe to the portal. The blue Chaos Emerald Power unlocks the Water Power ability (easily swim up waterfalls).
- [08:22] — Chaos Emerald Location #5: Zone 5: Lagoon City – Act 1. At the start of the stage is a ledge that will start crumbling down when you run over it to the right. Stop and jump down the gap on the left side, there’s a hole in the left-side wall. The green Chaos Emerald Power unlocks the Ivy Power ability (summon an Ivy plant that takes you to higher areas in a stage).
- [10:58] — Chaos Emerald Location #6: Zone 6: Sand Sanctuary – Act 1. After checkpoint #1, go up the sand waterfall, go left and up another waterfall and follow the 2 rails. Keep going up past the birds and at the end drop down and go left, now use the Ivy ability to reach the ledge and portal above. The yellow Chaos Emerald Power unlocks the Slow Power ability (slow down time).
- [14:27] — Chaos Emerald Location #7: Zone 7: Cyber Station – (Act 1). Halfway through the stage you’ll find bats and trampolines. Do a double-jump to the portal at the ceiling using the Bullet ability. The white Chaos Emerald Power unlocks the Extra Power ability (turn into a ball with a homing ability to multiple targets).
There you go! All Chaos Emeralds in Sonic Superstars are yours! 🙂
I hope these tips helped you get all of the Chaos Emeralds hidden in the game.
Please check out our other “How To” guides listed at the top of this page to enjoy Sonic Superstars more! 😀
Huge thanks to Mixeli for the guide video and tips.
Please comment if you have any additional Sonic Superstars Chaos Emeralds location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!