Welcome to the Pokemon Scarlet and Violet: The Teal Mask New & Legendary Pokemon locations guide that helps you find the total of 17 New Pokemon locations, of which there are 4 Legendary Pokemon locations in the Nintendo Switch exclusive RPG adventure game’s DLC #1.
The Timeline for all these in-game New Legendary Pokemon locations is listed below.
Index of Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Guides:
- Next Page: Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Legendary Pokemon Locations Guide
- Next Page: Pokemon Scarlet and Violet How To Find Shiny Pokemon
- Next Page: Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Cheats
- Next Page: Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Money Cheat
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet: The Teal Mask New Legendary Pokemon
How and where to find all newly added and Legendary Pokemon in “Pokemon Scarlet and Violet DLC: The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero – Part 1: The Teal Mask“? The in-game Pocket Monster locations for the Brand new & Legendary Pokemon are described in this detailed video guide.
The Legendary Pokemon are listed in the step-by-step video, in the order that they appear chronologically.
Tip: Save the game every time you’re about to battle one of the four Legendary Pokemon in this DLC, to prevent it from running away on you.
Timeline in minutes for the New & Legendary Pokemon Locations Guide:
- 00:34 — White-Stripe Basculin and Evolve into Basculegion
- 02:57 — Dipplin and Syrupy Apples
- 04:02 — Counterfeit and Artisan Poltchageist
- 06:08 — Unremarkable Teacup, Masterpiece Teacup, Unremarkable Sinistcha, and Masterpiece Sinistcha
- 08:17 — Bloodmoon Ursaluna
- 12:45 — Hisuan Growlithe and Hisuan Arcanine
- 13:55 — Legendary Pokemon Location #1: Ogerpon and Loyal 3 Prerequisites. You encounter him at the end of the DLC’s main story.
- 14:51 — Legendary Pokemon Location #2: Munkidory
- 17:20 — Legendary Pokemon Location #3: Okidogi
- 18:31 — Legendary Pokemon Location #4: Fezandipiti
There you go! All New and Legendary Pokemon in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet: The Teal Mask are yours! 🙂
I hope these tips helped you get all of the Legendary Pokemon hidden in the game.
Please check out our other “How To” guides listed at the top of this page to enjoy Pokemon Scarlet and Violet: The Teal Mask more! 😀
Huge thanks to for the guide video and tips.
These are all Pokemon Scarlet and Violet: The Teal Mask Legendary Pokemon location tips found so far. – Thanks for visiting!