Welcome to the The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Legendary Weapons locations guide that helps you find the total of 15 Legendary Weapons locations in the Switch action-adventure game.
The Timeline for all these in-game Legendary Weapons locations is listed below.
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Legendary Weapons
There are a total of 15 Legendary Weapons wielded by heroes of past Zelda games in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. This video shows how to Get ALL 15 Legendary Weapons without using Amiibo.
Where to find all Legendary Weapons in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom? The in-game collectibles locations for the Legendary Weapons are described in this detailed video guide.
The Legendary Weapons are listed in the step-by-step video, in the order that they appear chronologically.
- 0:00 — Intro: What Are The Legendary Weapons?
- 1:12 — Protip: Repairing and Duplicates
- 2:13 — White Sword of the Sky
- 5:09 — Sword of the Hero
- 6:14 — Sea-Breeze Boomerang
- 7:13 — Fierce Deity Sword
- 8:15 — Biggoron’s Sword
- 9:33 — Sea-Breeze Shield
- 10:22 — Dusk Bow
- 11:56 — Weapons locked behind story progress
- 12:17 — Dusk Claymore
- 15:51 — The BotW Champion’s Weapons
- 16:24 — Swallow bow location for Great Eagle Bow
- 18:00 — Cobble Crusher Location for Boulder Breaker
- 19:32 — Zora Spear location for Lightscale Trident
- 21:10 — Gerudo Scimitar and Gerudo Shield Location for Scimitar of the Seven and Daybreaker
- Master Sword
How to get the Master Sword: The Legend of Zelda Tears of The Kingdom main quest, leads you to the Korok Forest to get the Master Sword. Here are the steps to take…
- 0:00 — Spoiler Free
- 0:24 — WHEN to get the Master Sword
- 2:24 — How to Get into the Korok Forest & Lost Woods
- 4:55 — Korok Forest Boss Fight
- 8:21 — How to get Memory 1
- 9:00 — Where is the Master Sword
- 11:39 — Memory 18
- Hylian Shield
How to get the Hylian Shield:
- 0:00 — GET IT NOW
- 0:55 — How to GET the Hylian Shield
- 5:47 — How to Repair the Hylian Shield
- 7:01 — How to Replace the Hylian Shield
There you go! All Legendary Weapons in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom are yours! 🙂
I hope these tips helped you get all of the Legendary Weapons hidden in the game.
Please check out our other “How To” guides listed at the top of this page to enjoy The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom more! 😀
Huge thanks to Austin John Plays for the guide videos and tips.
Please comment if you have any additional The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Legendary Weapons location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!