Looking for Resident Evil 4 Remake cheats on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X & PC? Here we’ll list Resident Evil 4 Remake cheat codes and unlockables with tips for Capcom’s new survival-horror game.
Here we will show you how to unlock all Resident Evil 4 Remake codes with a cheats list that’s valid for the PC, PS4, PS5 & Xbox Series X versions (where available).
Take a look at the Resident Evil 4 Remake cheats list below…
Table of contents
Other Resident Evil 4 Remake Guides:
Resident Evil 4 Remake Cheat Codes
|Mad Chainsaw Mode Code (PlayStation)||With “Main Game” highlighted, on a PlayStation controller hold down the L1 + R1 shoulder buttons, then press: Up, Left, Down, Right, Square, Triangle, Circle, X, X.|
|Mad Chainsaw Mode Code (Xbox)||With “Main Game” highlighted, on an Xbox controller hold down the LB + RB shoulder buttons, then press: Up, Left, Down, Right, X, Y, B, A, A.|
|Mad Chainsaw Mode Code (PC)||With “Main Game” highlighted, on a PC keyboard hold down the Shift + Spacebar keys, then press: W, A, S, D, R, I, E, F. (If it doesn’t work on your setup, try only pressing Spacebar once instead of holding it.)|
Mad Chainsaw Mode Cheat Code: Mad Chainsaw Mode is a harder difficulty level for Resident Evil 4 Remake’s Demo equipping Dr. Salvador with a flaming chainsaw, it is activated at the Main Menu by entering the above listed code.
Alternate unlock method: Keep going in and out of the New Game menu, eventually it unlocks at random. Mad Chainsaw Mode usually unlocks after 3 tries.
Note: This mode is specific to the demo and is not included in the final game.
Resident Evil 4 Remake Secret TMP Area
How to unlock the Secret Area with the hidden TMP Weapon:
DISCARD EVERYTHING in your inventory BEFORE Leon opens and enters the village gate. The village gate can be found after Leon jumps out the window and then you can run straight for the village. Once inside the village, keep running straight ahead while avoiding the enemies. You can find a secret area below the village that has the TMP! Normally the well is blocked off, but now you can enter the well and at the bottom follow the tunnel to find a crate with the TMP. Smash the barrels down there for extra submachine gun ammo.
Note: Once you get the TMP, you’ll be able to keep it in your case in any other playthoughs!
Resident Evil 4 Remake Lock Codes
When playing Resident Evil 4 Remake’s Chapter 2, you’ll need the correct combination to open the wardrobe lock in the Village Chief’s Manor.
- The combination lock solution code is: Herbs, Turtle, Man.
Resident Evil 4 Remake Unlockable DLC Items
Resident Evil 4 Remake Pre-order Bonus
Pre-order Bonus Free Items for All Editions:
- Attache Case: Gold
- Charm: Handgun Ammo
Resident Evil 4 Remake Special Edition Differences & Extras
Deluxe Edition Bonus Items:
- Attache Case: Gold
- Attache Case: Classic — “Classic” Color can be changed at typewriters. Has a minor effect.
- Charm: Handgun Ammo
- Charm: Green Herb — “Green Herb” Can be added to the attaché case at typewriters. Has a minor effect.
Digital Deluxe Edition Bonus Items:
- Casual costume for Leon & Ashley
- Romantic costume for Leon & Ashley
- Hero costume for Leon & filter — The Hero and Villain filters can be used to apply an effect to the game’s screen.
- Villain costume for Leon & filter
- Sentinel Nine pistol
- Skull Shaker shotgun
- Treasure Map: Expansion — Unlocks additional treasures that cannot be found with the various treasure maps obtainable in-game.
- Accessory: Sunglasses (Sporty)
- Soundtrack Wwap: Original Version
Collectors Edition Bonus Items: (GameStop-exclusive; sold out)
- All Digital Deluxe Edition pre-order content (listed above)
- Leon action figure
- Map poster
- Steelbook case
- Digital Soundtrack
- Extra DLC Product Pack (download code)
Resident Evil 4 Remake Tips and Tricks
Check out these useful tips that you should know when starting the Resident Evil 4 2023 Remake.
- Parrying is a technique where you deflect an enemy attack (L1 / LB left shoulder button on controllers), leaving the enemy in a confused / staggered state, vulnerable to your attack. You can parry everything, even an enemy’s punches and their grabs. For example, if you stun a enemy and melee them — like the chainsaw guy does when he leaps over a window, it stuns him on the wall giving you a free hit to take him out quicker.
- When enemies are stunned, you can take out your knife (R1 / RB right shoulder button on controllers or Spacebar on keyboard) and you’ll be given the chance to do a special attack with the knife that’s much more damaging than just a kick.
- You can disarm enemies. Although the upside, does have a downside as well, in that enemies without weapons will try to grab you more often, which is especially dangerous up-close.
Here’s the full guide showing multiple handy tips and tricks…
Disclaimer: These are all Resident Evil 4 Remake cheats on Xbox Series X, PS4, PS5 & PC found so far. Additionally, there are secret unlockables. As well as the handy Resident Evil 4 Remake guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Do you know of any Resident Evil 4 Remake cheats or unlockables? Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!