Welcome to the Return to Monkey Island Trivia Cards locations & answers guide that helps you find the total of 100 Trivia Cards locations in the PC, Mac & Switch graphic adventure game.
Finding all Trivia Card locations and answering them will help unlock the following Achievements:
- “Trivia Go Getter” — Answered Ten Trivia Questions Correctly.
- “Trivia Master” — Answered Twenty-Five Trivia Questions Correctly.
- “Trivia Grand Master” — Answered Fifty Trivia Questions Correctly.
- “Trivia Lord” — Answered Seventy-Five Trivia Questions Correctly.
- “Trivia Overlord” — Answered One Hundred Trivia Questions Correctly.
The overview for all these in-game Trivia Cards locations is listed below.
Table of contents
Return to Monkey Island Trivia Cards
Return to Monkey Island Card Trivia Book Location
Firstly, you’ll need to get the Card Trivia Book on Melee Island, inside the Scumm Bar, where it’s on the table next to the drinking pirates. After picking it up, you’ll immediately get your first Trivia Card automatically.
Tip: If you hold down the TAB button on your keyboard, any Trivia Cards that are around will be highlighted on your screen.
Return to Monkey Island – Explore The Island of Melee & Find the Card Trivia Book
Return to Monkey Island Trivia Card Locations
Secondly, the 100 Trivia Cards themselves only spawn from the same 10 different locations (each often with a few spawn spots) from which different Trivia Cards will appear at random after some time has passed.
Tip: You can only collect a maximum of 10 unanswered Trivia Cards before you’ll need to answer them to get more.
Where to find all Trivia Cards in Return to Monkey Island? The in-game collectibles locations for the Trivia Cards are shown in Mrdead‘s detailed guide that lists the spawn locations found so far (images at the link).
- in the kitchen, on the shelf, above the table
- in the kitchen, on the floor, under the left side of the table
- on the mini-docks, behind the wooden seagull
- under the leg of the chair in which the pirate woman sits (next to the barrel)
- on the street, on the right side of the Scumm Bar
- on a wooden box, under the basket, in the left side of the Scumm Bar
- on the path to the Lookout, on a rock
- under the window, on the exterior wall of Wally’s Maps-n-more shop
- in the middle of the street, right after entering the area
- International House of Mojo, underneath the drum set
The pier (where LeChuck’s ship is stationed)
- on a wodden barrel, left to the quartermaster
- on a wodden barrel, right to the quartermaster (almost the middle of the pier)
- between the barrel and the rope, at the beginning of the pier
- next to the wooden railing, behind a rock
- on the right side of the stone arch, in a crack
- left corner of the first brick house, where the old lady sits at the open window attic
- in the jail, behind the blackboard, between the two jail cells
- in the alley, between the two barrels
- underneath the red carpet, on the 6th stair
- on the red couch
- behind a tree, near it’s roots, to the right side of the screen
- on the ground, next to a carnivore plant
- on the ground, to the right side of the screen, near the exit to another path
- on a rock, next to some green mushrooms
- on the ground, next to the sign that reads “Museum of Pirate Lore”
- in the storeroom, on the third shelf
- on the wall, on the left side of Stan’s shop
Return to Monkey Island Trivia Card Answers
Tip: If you answer a question wrong, you’ll need to obtain the question card again for a second try.
Timeline in minutes for the Trivia Cards Answers Guide:
- 0:00 — PAGE 1
- 0:43 — PAGE 2
- 1:29 — PAGE 3
- 2:14 — PAGE 4
- 3:01 — PAGE 5
- 3:46 — PAGE 6
- 4:30 — PAGE 7
- 5:17 — PAGE 8
- 6:07 — PAGE 9
- 6:58 — PAGE 10
- Q: The official name of the Voodoo Shop is…
- Q: In the back of the Scumm Bar is…
- Q: Morgan LeFlay first appeared in:
- Q: Which of these ingredients is not needed to get to Monkey Island?
- Q: Wally’s shop is on:
- Q: The Mêlée Island circus was run by:
- Q: In Monkey Island 2, who had a glass bottom ship?
- Q: What word is the curator asking for when solving the crossword puzzle?
- Q: The Mad Monkey was…
- Q: How many prisoners are in the Ice Quarry?
- Q: Largo LaGrande’s catchphrase was:
- Q: Guybrush often tries to distract people with the following:
- Q: David Fox started working at Lucasfilm Games in…
- Q: How many pirates are in the Scumm Bar at the beginning?
- Q: How many dead pirates are in the abandoned camp on Terror Island?
- Q: The developments of the original Monkey Island took…
- Q: The first game to use the SCUMM system:
- Q: What bird is on the crest of Brrr Muda?
- Q: The name of the sheriff in Monkey Island 1 was:
- Q: The parrot on the Brrr Muda seal is holding…
- Q: Herman Toothrot first appeared in:
- Q: What type of cake isn’t Otis’ favorite?
- Q: Blood Island is home to:
- Q: Production for Monkey Island 1 happened at:
- Q: Production for Monkey Island 2 happened at:
- Q: What is carved into a tree on the beach on Monkey Island?
- Q: How many windows are lit on the governor’s mansion?
- Q: In the Scurvydog Shack, there is a giant…
- Q: Flowers by the bench are…
- Q: Which of the following cannot be bought in the Scurvydog Shack?
- Q: Which of the following books cannot be found on Carla’s bookshelf?
- Q: Which is a genuine skull name?
- Q: What does Guybrush say when landing at an island?
- Q: How many crows are in the LeShip’s crow’s nest?
- Q: Due to an outbreak of scurvy, all ships heading north of Scurvy Island are required to carry:
- Q: Stan’s accountant is named:
- Q: Where is Cogg Island located?
- Q: How many ship masts can be seen in the street with the sleeping pirate?
- Q: What does Guybrush specifically dislike?
- Q: What cannot be found on the sea floor?
- Q: Chuckie’s friend loves her:
- Q: On the door of the outhouse is a…
- Q: Chuckie’s friend is called:
- Q: In the park there is a…
There you go! All Trivia Cards in Return to Monkey Island are yours to answer! 🙂
I hope these tips helped you get all of the Trivia Cards in the game.
Please check out our other “How To” guides listed at the top of this page to enjoy Return to Monkey Island more! 😀
Please comment if you have any additional Return to Monkey Island Trivia Cards location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!
Tags: Return to Monkey Island