The Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 release date is Sunday, September 18, 2022. The Season 3 ending event starts Saturday, September 17 and you can already see a countdown clock at the center of the map. Followed by downtime for part of September 18 from 2:00 AM ET or 8:00 AM CEST onwards (like past season cross-overs). Season 4 will drop September 18 on 8:00 AM EDT or 2:00 PM CEST.
Watch all Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 teasers revealed so far: [starts at 2:17 minutes into the video]
What to finish before the end of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3:
- Unlock Remaining Battle Pass Rewards: Any unused Battle Stars will be automatically redeemed for the earliest available reward, but if you had your eye on a particular item, be sure to nab it!
- Collect and Complete Your Snap Styles: Battle Pass owners will want to check up on the configurable Snap and make sure you’ve collected all desired arms, legs, heads, and torsos. Snap Tokens for unlocking these parts are scattered all throughout the Island, but they will disappear when the Vibin’ season ends.
- Solve The Puzzle to Unlock Indiana Jones: Indiana’s got his own slate of Quests to complete in Battle Pass to unlock his Outfit and accessories. If you’ve not braved the mysterious Shuffled Shrine, now’s the time!
- Rack Up Your Rewards in Phantasm’s Level Up Quest Pack: If you picked up Phantasm’s Level Up Quest Pack this Season, there are only a few days left to collect all the Level Up Tokens tucked away across the Island and unlock Phantasm’s Helmeted alt Style and other rewards. Check out the Quests page for hints where they’re hidden!
- Bargain Bin Week returns to the Island! Exotic item trades and Character services are deeply discounted for the remainder of Chapter 3 Season 3 before your Bar stash is reset next Season. Shed your Bars and complete special Quests in the process for last-minute XP. If you’ve wanted to take something shiny for a spin or hire a Character in your pursuit of one last Vibin’ Victory Royale, this is the perfect time!
What do you want to see happen in Season 4? Are you excited?