Welcome to the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 8 Challenges Guide. Here you will find out how to complete all Week 8 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 3 week 2 of season 1’s Flipped Battlepass on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PC, Mac, Switch & Mobile (well, not on Apple iOS).
Table of contents
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 8 Challenges List
- Talk to Island Nomad, ExoSuit, or Galactico (1) – 25,000 XP
- Eliminate an opponent in Tilted Towers (1) – 25,000 XP
- Restore shields by consuming Klomberries (40) – 25,000 XP
- Destroy structures by knocking down Timber Pines (10) – 25,000 XP
- Glide for 60 meters after launching from a Klombo’s blowhole (60) – 25,000 XP
- Dance for Llana at a Vending for 5 seconds (1) – 25,000 XP
- Take Pizza Slices from a Pizza Party item (2) – 25,000 XP
- Deal explosive damage (400) – 25,000 XP
- Spend bars (200) – 25,000 XP
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 8 Cheat Sheet
How To Find Search Challenge Locations In Fortnite: Battle Royale Chapter 3 – Season 1 Week 8: This map cheat sheet will show you Week 2 of the Fortnite Season 1’s Battlepass Challenges called “Flipped” that includes finding all of the Chests, the hidden locations, as well as the Week 8 Mission Challenge locations around the map…
[Coming Soon: Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 8 Cheat Sheet]
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 8 Challenges Guide
Week 8 Quest Locations:
- 00:00 – Talk to Haven, Shanta, or Galactico,
- 01:10 – Restore health by consuming Klomberries,
- 02:11 – Destroy different types of Cactus plants,
- 03:05 – Glide for 150 meters after launching from a Klombo’s blowhole,
- 05:09 – Dance for Llana at a Vending Machine for 5 seconds,
- 06:30 – Take pizza slices from a Pizza Party item,
- 07:32 – Deal explosive damage,
- 08:08 – Eliminate an opponent in Tilted Towers,
- 08:36 – Spend Bars.
Tip: After Klombos snack a bit, items spout out. Feed them Klomberries for better loot!
Note: Klomberries also give you a Health boost when you eat them.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 8 Challenges FAQ
Every time you level up in Fortnite Season 1, you’ll get a Battle Star. To find out how much XP you need to level up to the next level, you can look it up on the in-game Battle Pass page.
You receive 25,000 XP for completing each challenge. The one exception is a weekly Legendary challenge that gives you 55,000 XP for the first stage and 20,000 XP for each next stage. Adding up to 152,000 XP in total.
There will be 40 XP Challenges to complete in Season 1. They will rotate in and out of your All Quests list. These XP Challenges will replace the Punch Cards and XP Coins of the second to last season.
• Europe: 3:00PM (CEST) / 2:00PM (GMT)
• West Coast US: 6:00AM (PDT)
• Pacific Time US: 7:00AM (PT)
• East Coast US: 9:00AM (EDT)
Time to complete Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 3’s Week 8 Challenges for Season 1!