Welcome to the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 5 Challenges Guide. Here you will find out how to complete all Week 5 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 3 week 2 of season 1’s Flipped Battlepass on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PC, Mac, Switch & Mobile (well, not on Apple iOS).
Table of contents
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 5 Challenges List
- Build Structures at Coney Crossroads, Sleepy Sound, and Condo Canyon (3) – 25,000 XP
- Claim an Abandoned Tent (1) – 25,000 XP
- Drive a Vehicle through Water (1) – 25,000 XP
- Knock down Timber Pines (5) – 25,000 XP
- Gain Shields using a Shield Keg (100) – 25,000 XP
- Teleport using Rift Generators at different Seven Outposts (3) – 25,000 XP
- Destroy Structures with Motorboat Missiles (15) – 25,000 XP
- Damage Opponents with an SMG (1000) – 25,000 XP
- Purchase Items from Vending Machines (3) – 25,000 XP
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 5 Cheat Sheet
How To Find Search Challenge Locations In Fortnite: Battle Royale Chapter 3 – Season 1 Week 5: This map cheat sheet will show you Week 2 of the Fortnite Season 1’s Battlepass Challenges called “Flipped” that includes finding all of the Chests, the hidden locations, as well as the Week 5 Mission Challenge locations around the map…
[Coming Soon: Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 5 Cheat Sheet]
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 5 Challenges Guide
Week 5 Quest Locations:
- 00:00 – Build structures at Coney Crossroads, Sleepy Sound, and Condo Canyon,
- 01:00 – Claim an abandoned Tent,
- 02:52 – Drive a vehicle through water,
- 03:46 – Knock down Timber Pines,
- 04:45 – Gain shields using a Shield Keg,
- 06:06 – Teleport using Rifts at different Seven Outposts,
- 08:08 – Destroy structures with a Motorboat or Motorboat Missiles,
- 08:28 – Purchase items from vending machines,
- 08:52 – Damage opponents with an SMG.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 5 Challenges FAQ
Every time you level up in Fortnite Season 1, you’ll get a Battle Star. To find out how much XP you need to level up to the next level, you can look it up on the in-game Battle Pass page.
You receive 25,000 XP for completing each challenge. The one exception is a weekly Legendary challenge that gives you 55,000 XP for the first stage and 20,000 XP for each next stage. Adding up to 152,000 XP in total.
There will be 40 XP Challenges to complete in Season 1. They will rotate in and out of your All Quests list. These XP Challenges will replace the Punch Cards and XP Coins of the second to last season.
• Europe: 3:00PM (CEST) / 2:00PM (GMT)
• West Coast US: 6:00AM (PDT)
• Pacific Time US: 7:00AM (PT)
• East Coast US: 9:00AM (EDT)
Time to complete Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 3’s Week 5 Challenges for Season 1!