Don’t miss out on the Ariana Grande 2021 concert held in Fortnite. From August 6-8, 2021, take a musical journey into magical new realities where Fortnite and Ariana Grande collide. Dive into the Rift Tour.
Table of contents
FULL FORTNITE ARIANA GRANDE 2021 CONCERT
THE RIFT TOUR – PICK YOUR TOUR DATE
Ensuring that fans around the world can catch the Rift Tour, the experience spans five showtimes over three days. We recommend fans arrive in Fortnite 60 minutes before showtime, and the Rift Tour Playlist should be live 30 minutes before each show. Before Ariana’s arrival, the Rift Tour kicks off with Fortnite-themed experiences — pairing popular tracks with moments based on elements from the game.
Concert Times include:
Friday, August 6 @ 6PM ET
Saturday, August 7 @ 2PM ET
Sunday, August 8 @ 12AM ET
Sunday, August 8 @ 10AM ET
Sunday, August 8 @ 6PM ET
The Rift Tour is better if you travel side by side with your friends! Visit RiftTour.com for more details on the Rift Tour schedule, or use the in-game Rift Tour tab. The Rift Tour tab allows you and your friends to schedule the showtimes you plan to attend, as well as keep up-to-speed on the latest Rift Tour Quests.
ICON SERIES – ARIANA GRANDE
Celebrate Ariana’s run in the Rift Tour with her arrival in the Item Shop and Icon Series.
Additional Rift Tour content includes:
- Ariana Grande Outfit w/ Rift Goddess Ariana Variant
- Piggy Smallz Back Bling
- LIl’ Floaticorn Emote
- Sweetener Sailshards Glider
- 7 Rings Smasher Pickaxe w/ Gem Striker Variant
Ariana Grande arrives in the Item Shop on August 4 at 8 PM EThttps://www.youtube.com/embed/YBjRi_UNY8o?rel=0
As a sneak peek of what will be available check out the Ariana Grande Outfit and Piggy Smallz Back Bling.
Additionally, we’ve added a few more Items to gear up for the Rift Tour. Perfect for the experience, check out the new Sparkle Skull Outfit… or get reactive with the Press Play Set. Finally, if you already own Party Trooper — or purchase Party Trooper during the Rift Tour weekend — you’ll unlock the exclusive Neon Party Trooper style!
Sparkle Skull and the Neon Party Trooper Style
Get reactive with the Press Play Set
COMPLETE IN-GAME QUESTS
Ahead of the show, you still have time to unlock rewards for the first wave of Rift Tour Quests. Hop into the game, check out the Quests in the Rift Tour tab between July 29 and August 8, and target ready to unlock rewards.
Before the Tour Rewards: Cosmic Cuddles Loading Screen (Art by Delicious Design League.), Rift-sterpiece Spray, & Cloudy Kitty Emoticon
Rift Tour Challenges Guide Timeline:
- [0:54] — Interact with the Rift Tour posters (1) – Reward: Rift-sterpiece Wallspray
- [1:42] — Use an Alien Hologram Pad on top of the Party UFO (1) – Reward: Cloudy Kitty Emoticon
- [2:10] — Save the Date in the Rift Tour tab and play a match (2) – Reward: Cosmic Cuddles Rewardscreen
Additionally, everyone who attends the Rift Tour will receive the Cuddly Cloudcruiser commemorative Umbrella.
FORTNITE CREW BONUS REWARDS
Also, a Fortnite Crew benefit during the Rift Tour, active subscribers logged in anytime from August 5 at 10 AM ET to August 9 at 10 AM ET will receive the Rainbow Cloudcruiser Umbrella, the Skye up High Loading Screen, and a Rift Tour-themed Banner.
Fortnite Crew Bonus!
GET READY FOR THE SHOW
Does Ariana’s arrival mark your first time in Fortnite? Get yourself in position to be ready for the Rift Tour!
- Download Fortnite for free: Fortnite is available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Android, and PC.
- Download the Latest Update: Ahead of the Rift Tour’s first show on August 6, make sure you’ve downloaded the v17.30 game update. Give yourself time to download the game so you’re ready to go before the show.
- Get in the Game Early! We recommend loading up Fortnite 60 minutes before your selected showtime. You can expect the Rift Tour Playlist to go live 30 minutes ahead of each show. Note: Our goal is to accommodate everyone possible, but if capacity is reached, please join us for one of the other shows.
- Encore Shows! The Rift Tour dates are NOT region locked, but we’ve selected times to make sure everyone has a chance to attend.
THE RIFT TOUR – ATTENTION CONTENT CREATORS
Active members of the Support-A-Creator (SAC) program will be able to host content from The Rift Tour on YouTube. Content will not have monetization restrictions on YouTube for seven days, and no takedown notifications should occur afterward. More info:
- In order to monetize content from The Rift Tour, SAC members need to link their YouTube and Support-A-Creator accounts.
- IMPORTANT: When uploading your Rift Tour content to YouTube, be sure to upload it as Unlisted or Public. If you upload the video as Private, it is possible you could receive a monetization claim on your video.
- For uploading content on other platforms, refer to your channel’s platform policies for tips on how to avoid copyright strikes.
- Not in SAC? Don’t worry, you can still share your highlights from The Rift Tour. However, you will not be able to monetize this content on YouTube.
Please note: For Twitch Creators streaming The Rift Tour, we cannot prevent your VODs or Clips from getting flagged by third party copyright detection systems. The general recommendation is to disable VODs/Clips for the duration of the event.
For more information, see Twitch’s DMCA & Copyright FAQs help page.