Take a look at Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX Collectibles locations guide wrap up, so you can find 100% of all 15 Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX Collectibles in the remake platformer game with new levels on the Switch, PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One & Xbox Series X.
There’s a lot to collect and you will be rewarded in-game for each new discovery. By getting them all in a single playthrough (infinite lives allowed) you will unlock the “Collector” 70G achievement / gold trophy if you “Get all the collectibles.”
Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX Collectibles List
Tip: You can track your collecting progress at any time from the Main Menu overview by pausing the game.
Note: There are no collectibles in Levels 2, 9, 16, 17, 18 nor on the Secret Island.
Where to find all Collectibles in Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX? The in-game collectible locations for the collectable items are described in this detailed video guide.
The Collectibles are listed in the step-by-step video, in the order that they appear chronologically per level.
Timeline in minutes for the Collectibles Locations Guide:
- 00:00 – Collectible Location #1: Can be found in Level 1: Mount Eternal, right next to the stone villager.
- 00:10 – Collectible Location #2: Can be found in Level 3: Lake Fathom, kill the second octopus enemy.
- 00:33 – Collectible Location #3: Can be found in Level 4: The Island of Saint Nurari, in one of the blue blocks after the second lava pit.
- 00:48 – Collectible Location #4: Can be found in Level 5: Namui Lake, crash your Helicopter at the start and swim along the bottom, where it’s in a green-ish block between the 2nd & 3rd golden star blocks.
- 01:10 – Collectible Location #5: Can be found in Level 6: The Village of Namui, talk to the Sleeping Dog next to the stone villager.
- 01:36 – Collectible Location #6: Can be found in Level 7: Scorching Pathway, above a circling flame.
- 02:03 – Collectible Location #7: Can be found in Level 8: Mount Kave, under the pink star block.
- 02:15 – Collectible Location #8: Can be found in Level 10: River, crash the Speedboat and keep swimming along the very bottom by punching the breakable blocks, where it’s between two swimming frogs near the end.
- 02:47 – Collectible Location #9: Can be found in Level 11: Taiyo Desert, at the first questionmark block follow the right site (down) to punch the breakable blocks.
- 03:08 – Collectible Location #10: Can be found in Level 12: Bingoo Lowlands, buy a Helicopter, then it can be located after the second cloud.
- 03:51 – Collectible Location #11: Can be found in Level 13: The Radaxian Castle, talk to the first knight.
- 04:10 – Collectible Location #12: Can be found in Level 14: The City of Radaxian, it’s above the circling flame.
- 04:33 – Collectible Location #13: Can be found in Level 15: Toxic Numachi, it’s above two trapped green blobs, on the right side is a breakable block.
- 04:50 – Collectible Location #14: Can be found in Level 19: Janken’s Fortress, next to the top of the circling flame.
- 05:11 – Collectible Location #15: Can be found in Level 20: Janken’s Castle, during the underwater section with the deadly spikes; you can use the invincibility frames for the beginning.
Which collectibles are you chasing down in Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX?