The E3 2021 Bandai Namco Press Conference is once again live this year. The broadcast aired today, and has revealed brand new information about Bandai Namco’s multiplatform game lineup. Bandai Namco’s E3 2021 keynote conference started on June 15th at 2:25PM PDT (Pacific USA) / 5:25PM EDT (Eastern USA) / 10:25PM BST (London) / 7:25AM AEST (Sydney, Australia) for 15 minutes. What follows is a bulletpoint roundup…
E3 tweeted out right before the conference started that only one game would be shown: The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes.
Missing from the show where games already shown at the Summer Game Fest & Microsoft conferences, namely: Elden Ring, Tales of Arise, and Scarlet Nexus.
I guess they just didn’t have anything else to show due to Corona delaying so much of game development the past year.
Here’s the full Bandai Namco E3 2021 broadcast video:
E3 2021 Bandai Namco Press Conference Roundup
- Bandai Namco featured their own show with the The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes survival-horror adventure interactive drama series. Coming to PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One & Xbox Series X. Developer interview follows the trailer. Release date is October 22, 2021.
Other E3 2021 Press Conference Roundups:
- Next Page: Summer Game Fest 2021 Roundup
- Next Page: E3 2021 Microsoft Xbox & Bethesda Press Conference Roundup
- Next Page: E3 2021 Nintendo Press Conference Roundup
- Next Page: E3 2021 Square Enix Press Conference Roundup
- Next Page: E3 2021 Capcom Press Conference Roundup
- Next Page: E3 2021 Ubisoft Press Conference Roundup
- Next Page: E3 2021 PC Gaming Show & Future Games Show Press Conference Roundup
Credit: Bandai Namco
What’s your favorite Bandai Namco E3 2021 announcement?