Looking for Ghosts ‘n Goblins Resurrection cheats on PS4, Switch, Xbox One & PC? Here we’ll list Ghosts ‘n Goblins Resurrection cheat codes and unlockables with tips for Capcom’s new platformer game.
Here we will show you how to unlock all Ghosts ‘n Goblins Resurrection codes with a cheats list that’s valid for the PC, PS4, Switch & Xbox One versions (where available).
Take a look at the cheats below…
Table of contents
Ghosts ‘n Goblins Resurrection Cheats List
Ghosts ‘n Goblins Resurrection Unlockable True Final Boss and True Ending
To get the true final boss and consequent true ending, you have to find all 17 purple demon orbs to unlock it.
Where to find demon orbs?:
- 14 demon orbs are earned by completing all levels (both normal and shadow versions).
- 2 demon orbs are found in a chest after completing a Hell Hole.
- 1 demon orb is found directly in a black chest in Shadow Level 4. You’ll first have to complete all the Hell Holes for this last demon orbs to appear in the chest of the last Hell Hole.
Here are all Black Chests, Hell Holes & Demon Orbs locations to get the true final boss and the true ending!
Demon Orbs Timeline:
- 00:00 – Explanations
- 00:55 – Level 1-1: Graveyard
- 01:11 – Level 1-1: Graveyard (Shadow)
- 01:34 – Level 1-2: Execution Grounds
- 01:54 – Level 1-2: Execution Grounds (Shadow)
- 02:18 – Level 2-1: Crystalline City
- 02:39 – Level 2-1: Crystalline City (Shadow)
- 03:09 – Level 2-2: Hellfire Hamlet
- 03:41 – Level 2-2: Hellfire Hamlet (Shadow)
- 04:13 – Level 3: Caverns of the Occult
- 04:39 – Level 3: Caverns of the Occult (Shadow)
- 05:00 – Level 4: Citadel Approach
- 05:22 – Level 4: Citadel Approach (Shadow)
- 05:50 – Level 5: Shadowlord’s Citadel
- 06:17 – Level 5: Shadowlord’s Citadel (Shadow)
Tips about Hell Holes:
- There is 1 Hell Hole per level (normal and shadow level).
- A Hell Hole is revealed after you find the black chest, break it and kill the Alablaster that was in it.
- The Hell Hole is often close to where you found the black chest (generally close to the previous checkpoint).
- You can kill yourself after you break a black chest to respawn at the checkpoint and go to the Hell Hole.
- However, there is 1 Hell Hole that is a little tricky in Normal Level 3, because you have to restart the level from the beginning in order to get to the Hell Hole.
- Once you complete a Hell Hole, you can quit directly to the map, your actions are immediately saved.
- It is advised that you get the chest magic: it will make the task a lot easier to get some of the black chests.
- If you’re only missing 1 demon orb, it’s probably the one that is found in shadow level 4. It’s the only one that is found directly in a black chest.
Ghosts ‘n Goblins Resurrection Tips and Tricks
Tips and tricks for beating all bosses / boss fights in Ghost n’ Goblins Resurrection.
We’ve met all these bosses in previous Ghost n’ Goblins games but they are back with new tactics and attacks. This video guide helps you destroy the evil minions of the demon realm with a simple knife and crossbow.
Boss Fight Timeline:
- [00:00] Intro
- [00:19] Cyclps
- [01:46] Shielder
- [03:29] Dragon
- [06:18] Cerberus
- [08:16] Satan
- [10:47] Beelzebub
- [12:41] Astaroth
- [16:05] Lucifer
- [17:46] Ending
There are no Ghosts ‘n Goblins Resurrection cheats on Xbox One, Switch, PS4 & PC yet. So until they are discovered, we made the handy Ghosts ‘n Goblins Resurrection guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Do you know of any Ghosts ‘n Goblins Resurrection cheats or unlockables? Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!