publisher Snowman and developer Agens have revealed that their artful, authentic street skating title, Skate City, will launch on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and the Epic Games Store, and Steam on May 6th for $14.99 USD. Players can preorder the game on Nintendo Switch or The Epic Games Store for $9.99 USD starting on April 29th. The game will also be sale for the first week after release.
Watch the Skate City Release Date Announcement Traielr:
About Skate City
Skate City captures the heart and soul of street skating in an authentic light. Players will have the opportunity to explore three unique cities based off of real-world skate locations, including the streets of Los Angeles, Oslo, and Barcelona. Set to original lo-fi beats, you can ride like a local through each city’s Challenge mode, or take it at your own pace with Endless Skate. Head to the skate shop to customize your player and unlock everything else available.
• Coast through three beautiful and iconic locations based off of real world skate spots in Los Angeles, Oslo, and Barcelona.
• Hundreds of trick combinations, including flip tricks, grabs, grinds, spins, and manuals with our easy-to-use controls.
• Over one hundred challenges to complete. Or chill out and ride at your own pace with Endless Skate.
• Customize your skater by picking up a new deck, trucks, wheels, shoes, hats, glasses, clothes, or hairstyle. You can also change your skin tone while creating your skater.
• Capture and share your best runs with our in-game recording tools. You can zoom in, spin the camera and even slow down time to highlight your best tricks.
• Original soundtrack of atmospheric lo-fi beats.
• Dreamy, beautiful, nostalgic art style.
For more information on Skate City, visit skatecitygame.com.