Looking for Pac-Man 99 cheats on Switch? Here we’ll list Pac-Man 99 cheat codes and unlockables with tips for Arika & Bandai Namco’s new mazerunner battle royale game.
Here we will show you how to unlock all Pac-Man 99 codes with a cheats list that’s valid for the Switch versions (where available).
Take a look at the cheats below…
Table of contents
Pac-Man 99 Cheats List
Unlockable DLC Modes & Themes
No cheat codes, but instead you pay $25 to unlock 4 new modes and 20 new themes in Pac-Man 99.
Deluxe Pack ($29.99)
- Includes “Mode Unlock” and all 20 custom themes.
Mode Unlock ($14.99)
Unlocks the following modes:
- Private Match – Share the password and play against your friends.
- CPU Battle – Set the difficulty level and compete against 98 CPU players.
- Score Attack – Be the fastest to reach a perfect score of 3,333,360 points.
- Blind Time Attack – Complete all 12 rounds within the time limit.
Custom Themes ($1.99 each)
- Cosmo Gang The Video
- Dragon Buster
- The Genji and the Heike Clans
- The Legend of Valkyrie
- Namco Classic 1
- Namco Classic 2
- Namco Classic 3
- Namco Classic 4
- Namco Classic 5
- New Rally-X
- The Return of Ishtar
- Rolling Thunder
- The Tower of Druaga
- Wonder Momo
- Yokai Dochuki
Winning Power Pellets Cheat
This Power Pellets cheat will at least put you in the Top 5 of winners every game.
It works best after the first 2-3 screens. Before then it’s probably best to get all the dots whilst camping in corners to get your speed up.
- Go to a power pellet, stand still right next to it and wait as long as possible before picking it up (usually when a ghost comes).
- Move to the next power pellet, get some ghosts added to the chain and eat a few dots on the way to spawn the fruit, then just stand next to the power pellet again and wait as long as possible.
- Eat pellet, eat some dots whilst you’re safe and then park yourself next to another power pellet and just hang around. Do this 4 times and then eat the fruit and repeat.
- In the late game, when Red Pac-Man appear, it’s just the same. Just eat a early fruit if things are getting a bit hairy to wipe them out and then repeat the process.
Faster Ghost Eating Tip: Switch the attack mode to “Train” when eating the stationary ghost helps. Then keep it on “Speed”, unless it’s safe to do the “Power” option.
Perfect Dodge Cheat
Did you know you can perfectly dodge oncoming ghosts in Pac-Man 99? Find out how to do the Advanced Ghost Technique in this quick guide.
If you go around a corner pre-emptively, Pac-Man makes sparks around the corner as he quickly turns. If you do this while passing through a Ghost at the same time you’ll perform a Perfect Dodge against the Ghost and survive the encounter.
How to perform a Perfect Dodge in Pac-Man 99:
Pac-Man 99 Tips and Tricks
Switch between eight different strategies and send Jammer Pac-Man to get in your opponents’ way!
- Eat a Power Pellets to turn the ghosts blue and make them vulnerable. Eat them to send Jammer Pac-Man to your opponents! The more ghosts you eat, the more Jammers you’ll send!
- Eat a Ghost Train for a huge comeback!
- Gain the upper hand by switching between eight different preset strategies: speed up, send extra Jammers, and more. Switching at just the right moment could give you an edge over your rivals!
How to play Pac-Man 99:
Special Sound Effect Tip: If you touch a Ghost at the same time you spark a corner, you’ll survive and get a special sound effect.
These are all Pac-Man 99 cheats on Switch so far. Until more are discovered, we made the handy Pac-Man 99 guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Do you know of any Pac-Man 99 cheats or unlockables? Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!