As 90s classics inspired platformer Kaze and the Wild Masks is heading for its digital release on March 26.
Watch the Kaze and the Wild Masks Story Trailer:
The new story trailer shows off lots of gameplay variety, a rich 16-bit art style and music inspired by the classic tunes of the 90s. Kaze and the Wild Masks launches with a digital edition on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Steam and Stadia™. The 2D platformer is now available for pre-order on the Nintendo, Microsoft and Stadia stores.The physical edition is set to release on May 25 for Nintendo Switch, PS4 and Xbox One.
About the Game
In Kaze and the Wild Masks, you journey through the Crystal Islands in 90s classics platformer style. Play as Kaze and save your friend Hogo from a curse that spread chaos around the islands. Face enraged living vegetables by invoking the powers of the Wild Masks. Pounce ferociously like a tiger, soar through the sky like an eagle, sprint fiercely like a lizard, and rule the sea like a shark.
- Unleash the skills of the wild masks to get powers from the tiger, eagle, lizard and shark.
- Uncover the secrets of the Crystal Islands in 30-plus levels with over 50 bonus levels.
- Relive your childhood memories of classic platformers with high quality frame by frame pixel art.
- Pave your way through a satisfyingly smooth, but challenging platformer.
- Refresh your ears with 25-plus tracks inspired by the musical themes of the 16-bit era.
Tags: Kaze and the Wild Masks