It looks like Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse is coming to Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S in March.
The game is being handled by Aspyr Media and was originally developed by Wideload Games. It was originally released in 2005 for the first Xbox and hit PC and Mac in November that same year.
It stars Edward “Stubbs” Stubblefield a traveling salesman during the Great Depression. He falls in love with a girl but is killed by her father who dumps his body in the wilderness.
Many years later, the city of Punchbowl, Pennsylvania has been built on top of Stubbs’ resting place. He rises from the grave to enact revenge, biting people, eating brains, and turning townsfolk into his own undead army.
Here’s Stubbs The Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse’s image gallery. Click on any of these image thumbnails to see the full-size screens:
• Eat Brains: Chomp on the living and replenish your bodily arsenal of: zombie sputum, gut grenades, and the stunning unholy flatulence.
• Possess Punchbowl’s Population: Clamp your severed hand to a barbershop quartet singer’s head and raygun away.
• Build Your Zombie Horde: Convert your enemies into undead allies & lead a zombie assault on the living.
• Bring Civilization to its Knees: Show the retro-futuristic city of Punchbowl, PA that they can’t escape the past.
• Stubbs and Chill: Invite a friend to play as Grubbs for classic couch cooperative hijinks. (Friend not included).