Publisher Sony Interactive Entertainment and developer Sony Interactive Entertainment San Diego Studio have announced MLB The Show 21 for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. It will launch on April 20.
Watch the MLB The Show 21 Announcement Trailer:
The standard edition of MLB The Show 21, which features cover athlete Fernando “El Nino” Tatis Jr., will cost $59.99 USD / $79.99 CAD / £59.99 / €69.99 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and $69.99 USD / $89.99 CAD / £69.99 / €79.99 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series.
Here is a brief overview of the game, via its digital store listings:
About MLB The Show 21
Experience faster, deeper and more intense moment-to-moment match action on the field, with a variety of game modes for all you rookie players and returning seasoned vets.
- Lead your Ballplayer to Road to the Show and Diamond Dynasty glory as a two-way star.
- Enjoy revamped Franchise and March to October modes, with easy onboarding and tools.
- Face your friends with cross-platform play.
- Feel the impact of every hit, catch and collision through the DualSense wireless controller’s immersive haptic feedback on PS5.
- Hear the roar of the crowd all around you with 360-degree Tempest 3D Audio Tech for compatible headphones on PS5.