Looking for Baldur’s Gate 3 cheats on PC, Mac & Stadia? Here we’ll list Baldur’s Gate 3 cheat codes and unlockables with tips for Larian Studios’ new CRPG game.
Here we will show you how to unlock all Baldur’s Gate 3 codes with a cheats list that’s valid for the PC, Mac & Stadia versions (where available).
Take a look at the cheats below…
Table of contents
Other Baldur’s Gate 3 Guides:
- Next Page: Baldur’s Gate 3 Companions Locations Guide
- Next Page: Baldur’s Gate 3 Legendary Items, Weapons & Armor Locations Guide
- Next Page: Baldur’s Gate 3 How To Level Up Fast Guide
Baldur’s Gate 3 Cheats List
Baldur’s Gate 3 Cheat Codes
Will the Divinity 4.0 Engine have console commands?
Unknown at present, so at launch you can try out these two console command methods used in the two previous CRPG games from the same developers at Lariat Studios. At least one “cheat” has been confirmed…
* F5: Quick Save Button for use after every encounter. 😉
POSSIBLE CHEAT METHOD #1:
Divinity: Original Sin 1 had cheats in-game by activating the command console to turn on cheat codes.
To open the command console while playing the game by pressing the Ctrl+Tab keys at the same time.
First, write this in the console: CLUAConsole:EnableCheatKeys()
Second, to activate a cheat, after typing out a cheat from the list below, press Enter to confirm.
- Ctrl+1: change paper doll armor type
- Ctrl+2: darken screen
- Ctrl+3: lighten screen
- Ctrl+4: show interactable objects
- Ctrl+6: change to previous paper doll
- Ctrl+7: change to next paper doll
- Ctrl+8: shows text boxes
- Ctrl+9: shows sprites
- Ctrl+A: animate sprite
- Ctrl+B: shows last FMV clip
- Ctrl+C: got to next chapter
- Ctrl+D: debug dump
- Ctrl+F: turns to character
- Ctrl+J: jump to space under cursor
- Ctrl+L: shows coordinates under cursor
- Ctrl+R: heals character under cursor
- Ctrl+S: select a sprite animation
- Ctrl+X: shows position info
- Ctrl+Y: kills character under cursor
POSSIBLE CHEAT METHOD #2:
Divinity: Original Sin 2 had cheats by using the ReCon small remote utility to send console commands to the editor.
ReCon was located in The Divinity Engine installation folder, next to the Engine executable.
– For Steam the default location is: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Divinity Engine 4“.
– For GOG the default location is: “C:\GOG Games\Editor“.
To open Recon, while in the editor, press the CTRL+SHIFT+F11 keys at the same time.
To activate a cheat, after typing out a cheat from the list below, press Enter to confirm.
Note: Some commands will only be applied on the object that is currently selected (for example with CTRL SHIFT Click).
– Ctrl + shift + click an object to select it or command
– Select %name% – needed for some commands
- killcombat – kills all enemies in current combat
- peace on/off – turn peace mod on off
- god – turn god mode on/of
- resurrect – resurrects currently selected character
- nocooldowns – removes cooldowns
- infiniteAp – your actions will cost 0 AP
- infiniteMemory – You will have over 9000 memory
- think on/off – enables/disables AI char/item scripts except player
- setHPPercentage <percentage> – e.g setHPPercentage 20, sets the HP of a (selected) character to 20%
- charm %character or item name% -> makes the current select character charmed by character/item in parameter
- setCanFight %true/false%- enables / disables the CanFight option for the selected entity (it will still join combat, just not get a turn)
- setCanJoinCombat %true/false% – enables / disables the CanJoinCombat option for the selected entity
- setAlignment %alignmentID% – Changes the alignment of the selected entity
- nearlyKill – Sets the HP of the current selected character to 1.
- killArmor – Sets the magic and physical armor of the selected character to 0.
Party Setup Cheats:
- spawnitem GLO_QA_Debug_Item: spawns a Debug book to start in Act 2 with a Party setup – easiest way to start Act 2
- levelup %amount% – levels up entire party by %amount% levels
- unlockall – unlocks all skills
- maxout – gives level 27 and maxes out stats
- gold %amount% – gives both players half of %amount% in gold
- givetreasure %table_name%
- addExp %amount% – gives the selected character %amount% xp
- magemana – Adds the maximum amount of source points for this character
- givetreasure CheatBooks and then the respective element will yield all the skillbooks of that element: eg. CheatBooksAir, CheatBooksEarth, CheatBooksNecromancy…
- raiseTension: increase tension ingame
- ResetCrimes: removes all performed Crimes and clears your criminal records, this will lower the tension again
- setWalkSpeedMultiplier %multiplier% – Multiplies your walk and run speed by value (4 seems to be a nice value)
- loadlevel <levelname> – e.g. loadlevel Cyseal: loads level
- oe <command> – send an Osirs TextEventSet event with <command> as the parameter
- teleport <target> – e.g teleport Zandalor: teleport to certain character, object, trigger on current level
- teleportToMe %name% – teleports a character to currently selected character
- goto x y – e.g. goto 12 174: teleport to x y coordinates on current level
- rps win – win a CIR confrontation
- rps lose – lose a CIR confrontation
- shroud %on/off% – turn shroud (a.k.a. fog of war) on/off
- reloadScripts – reloads scripts
- reloadStory – reloads osiris
- statusapply <status> <duration> – e.g. statusapply FROZEN 5 – apply status to selected for 5 turns. Duration -1 sets a permanent status.
- statusremove <status>
- autoidentify %on/off% – let’s you see all magic items
- think %on/off% – Disables the AI for all NPCs
- give <objectname> – Moves an item from somewhere in the game (local item, quest item, global item) to your inventory.
- create <statname> – Creates an instance of a stats object in your inventory (notice there is a huge difference between give and create!!!1)
- setOffstage <characterName|itemName|characterUUID|itemUUID> – removes (raises OFFSTAGE flag) for specified character or item
- charAmbientLight <on|off> – enables or disables ambient light for currently selected player’s character
Dungeon Master Cheats:
Screen Capture Cheats:
- SetCaptureScale %amount% – Set scale for screenshot and video capture resolution (game resolution * amount)
- SetVideoCaptureFPS %amount% – Set target FPS to capture screenshots for the video capture mode (amount x screenshots per ingame sec.)
- fps %amount% – set the client’s fps to a specified amount
- show projectiles <optional> – show debugging info for projectiles – optional: client (client only); server (server only); %time% (display time)
- hide projectiles – hide debugging info for projectiles
- show crimes <optional> – show debugging information for crimes – optional: %index% (index of the crime, provides detailed information)
- hide crimes – hide debugging information for crimes
Baldur’s Gate 3 Secret Early Ending
How to get a early ending in Baldur’s Gate 3: At the end of ACT 2 you can tell gale to blow himself up and destroy the absolute and the elder brain. This causes an early Baldurs Gate 3 Ending and credits roll.
Baldur’s Gate 3 Tips and Tricks
These handy tips and tricks will help you get started with Baldur’s Gate 3.
Dice Mechanics & Abilities:
While most of the Dice mechanics are done by the game’s computer, you just have to be well prepared to help get the best odds on your side.
- [00:44] – Intro to understanding
- [02:49] – What is the dice roll?
- [04:15] – Abilities
- [06:27] – Modifiers
- [08:50] – Calculating modifiers
- [10:30] – Attack Roll
Core Concepts & Mechanics:
- [01:35] – Spell Casting (slots & cantrips)
- [02:49] – Abilities / Ability Score / Skills / Proficiency Bonus
- [05:12] – Ability Modifiers / Ability Checks / DC & AC
- [07:45] – Attack Roll / Saving Throw
- [09:51] – Weapon Damage
- [10:27] – Advantage / Disadvantage
- [11:38] – Combat – Initiative Roll / Action / Bonus / Reaction Points
Leveling Up Your Character:
There are no other Baldur’s Gate 3 cheats on Stadia, Mac & PC yet. So until they are confirmed, we made the handy Baldur’s Gate 3 guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Do you know of any Baldur’s Gate 3 cheats or unlockables? Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!