Welcome to the Tell Me Why Chapter 3 Collectibles locations guide that helps you find the total of 3 Collectibles locations in the 3-part PC & Xbox One graphic adventure game’s Chapter 3: Inheritance.
Finding all 3 collectible locations and picking them up will help unlock the following Achievements:
- “And Everything In Its Place” (50 Gamerscore) — Place all collectibles in the attic (The Achievement for finding all 13 collectibles across Chapters 1 to 3.)
- “The Princess’ Lost Treasure” (50 Gamerscore) — Uncover the princess’ lost treasure. — In the barn loft where you place together all collectibles, there’s a treasure box puzzle. The solution is LEO.
The Timeline for all these in-game Collectibles locations is listed below.
Index of Tell Me Why Guides:
- This Page: Tell Me Why Chapter 3 Collectibles Locations Guide
- Next Page: Tell Me Why Chapter 2 Collectibles Locations Guide
- Next Page: Tell Me Why Chapter 1 Collectibles Locations Guide
- Next Page: Tell Me Why Achievements Guide
Tell Me Why Chapter 3 Collectibles
Tip To Find All Collectibles: While the first two episodes had 5 unique collectibles, the final episode only has 3 unique collectibles for you to “Look” at (with the A button on your controller). To find the missing optional collectibles, you can replay a Chapter in Isolation Mode. You can skip cutscenes, and any choices will not affect your save progress.
Note About The Collectibles Counter: When you Pause the game, the menu has a “Collectibles” option you can select to see which Collectibles you’ve discovered so far. There is also a counter on this screen to help you figure out which Book of Goblins figures are missing.
Where to find all Collectibles in Tell Me Why: Chapter 3? The in-game collectables locations for the Figurine Collectibles are described in Maka’s detailed video guide with handy location tips.
The Collectibles in Chapter 3 are listed in the step-by-step video, in the order that they appear chronologically.
Timeline in minutes for the Chapter 3 Collectibles Locations Guide:
- 0:00 – Collectible #1 trigger required: Pick up The Book of Goblins in a blue box on a shelf in your room and play around with it until it asks for a Coin.
- 0:27 – Collectible #1: The Secret Keeper
- 2:20 – Mailbox Bandit Achievement
- 3:34 – Just One Fix Achievement
- 4:54 – Collectible #2: The Old Bear
- 5:21 – Fish All The Fish Achievement
- 6:13 – Collectible #3: The Gold Lady
- 7:11 – And Everything in its Place Achievement
- 8:03 – The Princess’ Lost Treasure Achievement
- 9:25 – A New Chapter Achievement (Alyson’s Ending)
- 9:56 – Lock-Up and Go Achievement (Tyler’s Ending)
- 10:29 – Life Tears Us Apart Achievement (Weak Bond Ending)
- 11:32 – Twins4Life Achievement (Strong Bond Ending)
There you go! All Collectibles in Chapter 3 of Tell Me Why are yours! 🙂
I hope these tips helped you get all of the Collectibles hidden in the game.
Please check out our other “How To” guides listed at the top of this page to enjoy Tell Me Why more! 😀
Huge thanks to Maka for the guide video and tips.
Please comment if you have any additional Tell Me Why: Chapter 3 Collectibles location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!