Looking for Marvel’s Avengers Game cheats on PC, PS4 & Xbox One? Here we’ll list Marvel’s Avengers Game cheat codes and unlockables with tips for Crystal Dynamics & Square Enix’s new action-adventure-RPG game.
Here we will show you how to unlock all Marvel’s Avengers Game codes with a cheats list that’s valid for the PC, PS4 & Xbox One versions (where available).
Take a look at the cheats below…
Index of Marvel’s Avengers Game Guides:
- This Page: Marvel’s Avengers Game Cheats
- Next Page: Marvel’s Avengers Game Collectibles Locations Guide
Marvel’s Avengers Game Cheats List
Marvel’s Avengers Unlimited XP & Money
How to farm for unlimited XP & Money: Due to a checkpoint glitch in certain Campaign Missions like “Breakout”, where you visit an AIM Inhuman Research Facility with lots of loot to collect, you can replay them to keep farming for gear, currency units for cosmetic items, upgrade modules, gear and other resources.
Best Farming Location Guide:
Marvel’s Avengers Tips and Tricks
This next guide goes over Tony Stark’s costume unlockables you get for each character by completing all Campaign Missions and other tips and tricks to get more upgrades & items you’ll find handy to have as you progress through the game.
Camera Tip for PC Players: Pause the game and from the Main Menu select the “Gameplay” tab to turn off “Auto-Center Camera” for a much smoother gameplay experience. It’s turned on by default, which can mess up the gameplay for PC players using a mouse and keyboard.
Additionally, you can also turn off “Combat Camera Recovery” if that’s better to your liking.
Each character’s biggest advantages are:
- Ms Marvel: Focus on doing massive AoE slams on enemies. Keep them perma-staggered and knocked up, use Team Heal when you notice friendly health bars getting low.
- Hulk: Literally be in the middle of all the ground enemies doing your heavy ground pound combo and tanking/healing. All about CC’ing multiple targets around him and dealing with groups of ground enemies.
- Iron Man: Aerial Enemies and most importantly, lasering turrets immediately so the whole group doesn’t have to deal with their bullshit. Highly recommend investing in Magno-Missiles for the Hulkbuster, use it as often as possible. It’s completely busted(Literally the best group AoE attack in the game). Get the perk that gives you Heroic Orbs when you do a takedown attack, use lasers to stun enemies into takedowns. Your aerial light hold attack(Hold light attack button in the air) does massive AoE damage, staggers, and breaks shields. Use it to engage on an enemy(preferably a group of enemies), then stun lock them with your heavy laser hold into Support Heroic, then heavy, heavy, takedown(x3), and you’ve got your Uni-Beam back. Use uni-beam on the Adaptoids or to take out a shield easily.
- Black Widow: Aerial enemies take priority. Use her grapple to get to an enemy; light, light, heavy, heavy, hold heavy, zip to the next one.
- Captain America: Focus on using counters in the middle of a fight next to Hulk or Kamala to take some pressure off them. Tank, do damage with Ultimate & Steamroller when possible.
- Thor: Focus on taking out priority targets. Highest Single Target DPS in the game. Odinforce counter is instant, and it staggers super hard.
Marvel’s Avengers Unlockable DLC Characters & Outfits
Pre-order Bonus DLC: Pre-Purchase any edition of Marvel’s Avengers for a Marvel Legacy Outfit pack, and a nameplate.
Deluxe Edition Bonus DLC: Marvel’s Avengers: Deluxe Edition includes the exclusive Obsidian Outfit pack for your Avengers, including Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow, Thor, Hulk, and Ms. Marvel, along with six exclusive Obsidian-themed nameplates to further customize your gameplay cosmetics. (This edition also includes 72-hour early access, play the game first 3 days early.)
*One-time online access required for single-player campaign; online access required for multiplayer and to download post-launch content. Free Square Enix Members account required.
Post-launch Hero Characters DLC: Marvel’s Avengers multiplayer launches with 6 base heroes in a free battle pass. Post-launch, each hero requires a battle pass (aka Hero Challenge Card) that costs 1,000 in-game credits or $10 each to activate.
You can earn 1,300 credits for maxing out each of the 6 base character’s free Hero Challenge Card. Meaning you don’t have to pay for the additional characters, and you even earn back the 1,000 credits activation cost from each DLC character if you max out their Hero Challenge Card as well.
The first two announced DLC characters are Hawkeye and Kate Bishop, with Black Panther being rumored.
Kate Bishop Teaser:
There are no Marvel’s Avengers Game cheats on Xbox One, PS4 & PC yet. So until they are discovered, we made the handy Marvel’s Avengers Game guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Credits: Marvel, JorRaptor, DPJ & DragonDruid
Do you know of any Marvel’s Avengers Game cheats or unlockables? Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!