This Destroy All Humans! Remake challenges walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this action-adventure game on the PS4, Xbox One, PC & Stadia.
Please note that viewers must be at least 13 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Language, Sexual Themes, Violence.
Index of Destroy All Humans! Remake Guides:
- This Page: Destroy All Humans! Remake Challenges Walkthrough
- Next Page: Destroy All Humans! Remake Collectibles
Destroy All Humans! Remake Challenges Guide
There are 24 Challenges in the Destroy All Humans! Remake for the “Down to the Challenge” and “Ace of Space” Trophies / Achievements. Ace ’em by getting 3 Stars in all Challenges.
How To Start: Simply revisit any planet and go to the golden icons on the mini-map to start the Challenges.
Tip: It’s best to do the Challenges after completing the storyline when you’ve unlocked more upgrades to make it easier.
Note: You can replay ’em again and again after completing the storyline.
There are 4 Challenge Types:
- Armageddon – Absorb marked vehicles with your saucer.
- Abduction – Throw objects or lifeforms into an abduction beam.
- Race – Catch a drone as quickly as possible.
- Rampage – Killing enemies on foot.
All Challenges Walkthrough:
Thanks to Powerpyx for the walkthrough video.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!