Godfall, one of the first games confirmed for the Playstation 5, got a new trailer during the PS5 showcase. It showed off fast-paced melee combat and unlockable “godlike armor” in snazzy cinematic style.
Check Out the Godfall Gameplay Trailer:
Godfall puts players in the shoes of a member of the Knight’s Order, who are tasked with preventing a major apocalyptic event. There are five weapon and twelve armor classes, each with unique abilities that let players customize how they play. Godfall is a ‘looter-slasher’ that has players complete missions in order to get better loot and increase their melee combat capabilities.
Here’s Godfall’s image gallery. Click on any of these image thumbnails to see the full-size screens:
Godfall is a first-of-its-kind, looter-slasher, melee action RPG. Aperion is on the precipice of ruin. You are the last of the Valorian knights, god-like warriors able to equip Valorplates, legendary armor sets that transform wielders into unstoppable masters of melee combat. Tear through foes as you climb through the elemental realms and challenge the mad god, Macros who awaits you at the top. Coming to PlayStation 5 and the Epic Games Store in holiday 2020.
Developed by Counterplay Games and published by Gearbox Publishing.
• The Many Realms of Aperion Awaits – Adventure across exotic vistas, from the above-ground reefs of the Water Realm to the subterranean crimson forests of the Earth Realm.
• Master Breathtaking Weapons – Master all five weapon classes, each with unique playstyles and a variety of longswords, polearms, warhammers, greatswords, and dual blades.
• Become Unstoppable – Level up, learn new skills, and uncover legendary weapons with devastating effects on the battlefield.
• Unlock Godlike Armor – Unlock 12 Valorplates: Divine, Zodiac-inspired suits of armor that empower you to shred every enemy between you and Macros.
• Vanquish Worthy Foes – Test your skills in the Tower of Trials and challenge yourself against the toughest foes and earn top-tier loot.
• Ascend Together or Solo – Fight solo, or alongside friends with three-player player-versus-enemy online co-op play.