Welcome to the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 2 Aquaman Challenges that helps you find out how to complete all Weekly Aquaman Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 2 week 2 of season 3 on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Mac, Switch & Mobile.
Index of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Guides:
- This Page: Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 2 Aquaman Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 3 Aquaman Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 3 Challenges Cheat Sheet
- Next Page: Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 2 Challenges Cheat Sheet
- Next Page: Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 1 Aquaman Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 1 Challenges Cheat Sheet
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 2 Aquaman Challenges List
- Use a Fishing Pole to ride behind a Loot Shark at Sweaty Sands (1)
You can find Sweaty Sands on the top-left hand side of the map, there will be a pier by the water in this Point of Interest location. Simply land on the pier and grab a Fishing Pole by searching the wooden barrel. Next, go stand on the edge of the pier to find a speedboat and steer it to the nearest Loot Shark. Once nearby, throw out your Fishing Pole’s lure to catch and ride a Loot Shark to complete the challenge. — Note that Loot Sharks cannot be found in Team Rumble.
Complete all 5 Aquaman Challenges to get the Aquaman outfit for your character. Access the list of Aquaman Challenges via the Main Menu by selecting “Battle Pass”, where you’ll find the list of Aquaman missions you can complete each week to earn rewards.
First, complete all 5 Aquaman Challenges to unlock the Aquaman outfit. Second, dive over the waterfall at Gorgeous Gorge while wearing the Aquaman outfit.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 2 Aquaman Challenges Rewards
- Completing Aquaman Challenge 2 unlocks the new “Trident!” Spray.
- Completing Aquaman Challenge 2 unlocks “YEEHAW!” 14,000 XP.
- Completing Aquaman Challenge 2 unlocks the “Rode a Loot Shark in Season 3” Achievement.
- Completing Aquaman Challenge 2 updates the “Killer Ride” Legacy.
Note: Aquaman Challenges are only available to those who bought the Season 3 Battle Pass.
Aquaman Challenges Location: From the floating lair’s Main Menu, select the “Battle Pass” menu leads to Aquaman’s area with his weekly challenges list.
Tip: Complete each week’s first Challenge to unlock subsequent challenges for each week. That’s how you progress from Challenge 1 to 5. Completing them all leads to you unlocking two Aquaman Legendary Skins.
There you go! All new Aquaman Challenges are yours to complete! 🙂
Please check out our other “How To” guides listed at the top of this page to enjoy Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 more! 😀
Please comment if you have any additional Aquaman Challenges tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!