Welcome to the “Valorant: How To Level Up Fast Guide“. On this page we’ll show you a Experience Points Boost Guide, which explains how to get to higher Levels like Valorant Rank fast in Valorant with the right equipment to gain your max level in the PC 5v5 Character-based Shooter game. You should do this even ahead of Competitive Mode being added.
Finding out how to earn more XP lets you rank up faster. Gaining XP in Valorant is how to level up agents aka characters and weapons.
Use this hint video guide to rapidly earn XP by grinding and speeding your way to level up for starters:
Valorant: How To Level Up Fast Guide
Winning and losing rounds has the biggest impact on your rank. Keeping allies alive and assisting in eliminating opponents through ability use or good tactics will help in early skill determination, but will decrease in importance as you play more matches.
Decisive games where you win many more rounds than your opponents will strongly affect your rank. Very close matches (such as a 13-12) will have a smaller impact on your rank.
It will always be more optimal to take risks and work with your team for the round-winning play.
Quick Steps Guide to Leveling Up in Valorant:
- Step 1: Be less predictable. — Starts 1:27 + In-Game Examples: 1:58 & 2:47
- Step 2: Have a goal every round. — Starts: 3:26
- Step 3: Aggressive or Slow play? — Starts: 4:30 + In-Game Example: 5:04
- Step 4: Be where your Team needs you the most. — Starts: 5:24 + In-Game Example: 5:57
- Step 5: Don’t wait around Choke Points. — Starts: 6:37
- Step 6: Post Plant Positioning. — Starts: 7:28 + In-Game Example: 8:13
- Step 7: Keep your Gun out! — Starts: 8:51 + In-Game Example: 9:14
- Step 8: Playing their weakest player. — Starts: 9:58
I hope these tips to level up fast will help you get to Immortal & Valorant Rank.
Please check out our other “How To” guides here-under to enjoy Valorant more! 😀
Index of Valorant Guides:
- This Page: Valorant: How To Rank Up Fast Guide
- Next Page: Valorant Cheats