Take a look at Resident Evil 3 Remake Collectibles locations guide wrap up, so you can find 100% of all Resident Evil 3 Remake Collectibles in the new action, survival-horror game on the PS4, Xbox One & PC.
There’s a lot to collect and you will be rewarded in-game for each new discovery.
The Timeline for all these in-game Collectable item locations is listed below.
Resident Evil 3 Remake Collectibles List
This guide will show you all the Charlie Doll Bobbleheads, Files, Locks and Safes, Weapons and Weapon Upgrade Parts and finally Inventory Upgrade hip pouches. There are 116 not including key items that are part of the story.
So while there are 144 collectibles in total: 56 Files, 20 Charlie Dolls, 20 Locks / Lockers / Strongboxes / Pickable Locks, 6 Inventory Upgrades, 25 Key Items, 4 collectable Weapons. This guide ignores key, story related items that you get anyway and that have no impact on the collectibles you want the most (that are shown below).
Finding all Resident Evil 3 Collectibles unlocks the following trophies / achievements:
- Hello, Charlie! (Destroy a Charlie Doll)
- Goodbye, Charlie! (Destroy all Charlie dolls)
- Bookworm trophy (Read all story files)
- RE: Master of Unlocking trophy (Unlock all safes, lockers, strongboxes, and pickable locks)
- Kendo’s Armory (Collect all weapons in the campaign)
- Gunsmith trophy (Improve a weapon)
- Get Organized trophy (Expand your inventory)
Tip: All Collectibles are missable, but they count across multiple playthroughs. If you miss an item you only need to find that one in the next playthrough.
The Records Menu lets you track all Collectible Progress – “Bookworm” tracks Files, “Goodbye, Charlie!” tracks Charlie Dolls (Bobbleheads), “RE: Master of Unlocking” tracks Safes and Locks. Everything is saved instantly when you pick it up, no need to find it again if you die.
Note: This guide shows all collectibles in chronological order. Be sure to collect them on Assisted Mode difficulty. If you allow yourself to get killed in-game, you can switch the game to Assisted Mode.
Charlie Dolls, Files, Locks, Safes, Weapons & Upgrades Locations Guide:Timeline in minutes for the Collectibles Locations Guide:
- 0:03 Apartment Building (4)
- 0:42 Redstone Street Station (4)
- 1:57 Downtown (4)
- 2:50 Subway Office (2)
- 3:25 Downtown again (3) — Note: We’ll be popping in and out of many areas a few times.
- 4:03 Subway Power Substation (6) — Note: We backtrack after the first lockpick door and will return to this spot at 9:31 minutes.
Backtracking part now that we have lockpick.
- 4:57 Subway Power Substation (1)
- 5:19 Downtown (5 plus 3 jewels)
- 7:30 Subway Office (3)
- 8:22 Downtown – Subway Station (3)
Returning back to the Downtown Subway Power Substation where the first lockpick door was.
- 9:31 Subway Power Station (2)
- 10:11 Sewers – Lower Waterway (8)
- 11:58 Sewers – Upper Waterway (2)
- 13:05 Demolition Site (1)
- 13:18 Downtown (4)
You will now be playing as Carlos.
- 14:24 Police Station Entrance (2)
- 15:01 Police Station 1F (6)
- 16:06 Police Station 3F (1)
- 16:25 Police Station 2F (2)
- 16:51 Police Station 1F (2)
- 17:18 Police Station 2F (2)
You will now go back to playing as Jill.
- 17:33 Subway Tunnels (2)
- 18:10 Clock Tower Plaza (2)
You will now be playing as Carlos again.
- 18:43 Hospital 1F (3)
- 19:24 Hospital 2F (1)
- 19:37 Hospital 1F (1)
- 19:41 Hospital 2F (7)
- 21:18 Hospital 1F (4)
Now we go to the Hospital with Jill.
- 22:05 Hospital (2)
- 22:31 Hospital (5) — Note: At this point we will backtrack into Carlos’ area instead of continuing on.
- 24:37 Hospital (1) — Note: Now pick up from the story path again.
- 24:54 Underground Storage (5)
- 26:39 NEST 2 (12)
There you go! All Collectibles in Resident Evil 3 Remake are yours! 🙂
Index of Resident Evil 3 Remake Guides:
- This Page: Resident Evil 3 Remake Collectibles Locations Guide
- Next Page: Resident Evil 3 Remake Weapons Locations Guide
- Next Page: Resident Evil 3 Remake Cheats
- Next Page: Resident Evil 3 Remake Unlimited Ammo Cheat
Huge thanks to Brian for the guide video and tips.
Which collectibles are you chasing down in Resident Evil 3 Remake?
Tags: Resident Evil 3 Remake