Welcome to the Resident Evil 3 Remake Weapons locations guide that helps you find the total of 10 Weapons locations in the PS4, Xbox One & PC action, survival-horror game.
Note that the default starter weapons are: Jill gets the pistol, Carlos gets the pistol and assault rifle.
The Timeline for all these in-game Weapons locations is listed below.
Resident Evil 3 Remake Weapons
Tip: It’s very important that you are aware that the 4 weapons you can pick up in-game are missable!
Note: If you go too far beyond the indicated in-game weapon locations, you won’t be able to go back and pick it up. That said, some players say that if you missed the Grenade Launcher, it’ll be in the next save area.
Where to find all Weapons in Resident Evil 3 Remake? The in-game item locations for the weapons are described in this detailed video guide.
The weapons are listed in the step-by-step video, in the order that they appear chronologically.
Timeline in minutes for the Weapons Locations Guide:
- [0:05] — Weapon Location #1: M3 Shotgun. — First, pick up the Bolt Cutters at the Redstone Street Station’s Garage (during the “Reactivate Subway Power Substation” mission); Second, go to the Kite Bros. Railway to find the Shotgun in a yellow locked cage.
- [1:26] — Weapon Location #2: MGL Grenade Launcher. — Can be found in the Subway Office (during the “Find a way above ground” mission). Take the sewer path leading up to the Subway Office.
- [2:16] — Weapon Location #3: G18 Handgun (Burst Model). — Can be found in the Hospital’s Makeshift Sickroom (during the “Leave the sickroom” mission).
- [2:33] — Weapon Location #4: .44 AE Lightning Hawk (MAG). — Can be found in the Hospital’s central garden. To get there, go from outside the Nurses’ Station and jump down to the trees in the garden below (during the “Head to the underground facility” mission). There you’ll find a suitcase you can open that has the weapon inside.
- [3:03] — Weapon Location #5: HOT DOGGER. — Complete the game once, play the game a second time to earn Points by completing chapters, boss fights & other in-game challenges. — Pause the game to access the Main Menu, then select Bonuses and Shop. Here you can buy the 6 remaining weapons including the infinite ammo weapons.
- [3:03] — Weapon Location #6: Samurai Edge.
- [3:03] — Weapon Location #7: RAI-DEN.
- [3:03] — Weapon Location #8: Infinite MUP Handgun.
- [3:03] — Weapon Location #9: Infinite CQBR Assault Rifle.
- [3:03] — Weapon Location #10: Infinite Rocket Launcher.
There you go! All Weapons in Resident Evil 3 Remake are yours! 🙂
I hope these tips helped you get all of the Weapons hidden in the game.
Please check out our other “How To” guides listed here-under to enjoy Resident Evil 3 Remake more! 😀
Index of Resident Evil 3 Remake Guides:
- This Page: Resident Evil 3 Remake Weapons Locations Guide
- Next Page: Resident Evil 3 Remake Collectibles Locations Guide
- Next Page: Resident Evil 3 Remake Cheats
- Next Page: Resident Evil 3 Remake Unlimited Ammo Cheat
Huge thanks to Powerpyx for the guide video and tips.
Please comment if you have any additional Resident Evil 3 Remake Weapons location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!
Tags: Resident Evil 3 Remake