Looking for Resident Evil 3 Remake cheats on PS4, Xbox One & PC? Here we’ll list Resident Evil 3 Remake cheat codes and unlockables with tips for Capcom’s new action, survival-horror game.
Here we will show you how to unlock all Resident Evil 3 Remake codes with a cheats list that’s valid for the PC, PS4 & Xbox One versions (where available).
Take a look at the cheats below…
Resident Evil 3 Remake Cheats List
Unlockable 1999 Classic Costumes
All standard and Collector’s Edition pre-orders of Resident Evil 3 Remake (at participating retailers) will receive an exclusive Classic Costume Pack that features Jill Valentine’s original outfit as well as Carlos Oliveira’s original hairstyle. Perfect if you want to get into that 1990’s vibe as you play.
After claiming your Classic Costume Pack code in the store of your gaming platform of choice, make sure you download the Classic Costume Pack onto your gaming system before starting Resident Evil 3 Remake itself. That way you’re sure it’s been installed and upon startup of the game you’ll receive a message saying: “Obtained a special costume. You can change costumes from the Costume menu.” Next, simply change your character outfit in the in-game pause menu, by pausing the game and then selecting “Story” followed by “Costume”.
Infinite Ammo Cheat Codes
How to unlock infinite ammo cheat codes in Resident Evil 3 Remake?
Complete the game’s story campaign once. Upon playing the game a second time (and beyond), you’ll be able to earn Points by completing chapters, boss fights and other challenges. — If you earn enough Points*, you can either buy infinite ammo weapons or items you can hold to upgrade your character abilities.
All cheats you can unlock by buying them; sorted by price from low to high:
- Jill’s S.T.A.R.S. Outfit — Costume Price: 2.000 Points — Unlocks: A new costume will be available for Jill in the Costumes menu.
- Recovery Coin — Item Price: 4.000 Points — Unlocks: Gradually regenerate health when held. Carry two to increase the effect.
- Recovery Coin #2 — Item Price: 4.000 Points — Unlocks: Gradually regenerate health when held. Carry two to increase the effect.
- Iron Defense Coin — Item Price: 4.000 Points — Unlocks: Greatly increases your defense when held. Carry two to increase the effect.
- Iron Defense Coin #2 — Item Price: 4.000 Points — Unlocks: Greatly increases your defense when held. Carry two to increase the effect.
- Assault Coin — Item Price: 4.000 Points — Unlocks: Greatly increases your attack power when held. Carry two to increase the effect.
- Assault Coin #2 — Item Price: 4.000 Points — Unlocks: Greatly increases your attack power when held. Carry two to increase the effect.
- Crafting Companion — Item Price: 4.000 Points — Unlocks: While held, increases the amount of ammo gained when crafting.
- S.T.A.R.S. Field Combat Manual — Item Price: 6.400 Points — Unlocks: While held, physical feats such as Perfect Dodge become easier to perform.
- Lock Pick — Item Price: 2.800 Points — Unlocks: A specialized tool which allows a skilled user to unlock simple locks when no key is available.
- Bolt Cutters — Item Price: 2.800 Points — Unlocks: A tool for cutting chains, cables and the like.
- Hip Pouch — Item Price: 4.800 Points — Unlocks: A small belted pouch, good for carrying more items. Will be placed in the game when purchased (Note: Unavailable in Assisted Mode).
- Hip Pouch #2 — Item Price: 4.800 Points — Unlocks: A small belted pouch, good for carrying more items. Will be placed in the game when purchased (Note: Unavailable in Assisted Mode).
- HOT DOGGER — Weapon Price: 7.200 Points — Unlocks: A knife that can cause zombies to burst into flames.
- Samurai Edge — Weapon Price: 5.600 Points — Unlocks: Jill’s custom pistol.
- RAI-DEN — Weapon Price: 12.000 Points — Unlocks: An electrical weapon.
- Infinite MUP Handgun — Weapon Price: 8.000 Points — Unlocks: Infinite ammo pistol.
- Infinite CQBR Assault Rifle — Weapon Price: 28.400 Points — Unlocks: Infinite ammo assault rifle.
- Infinite Rocket Launcher — Weapon Price: 62.400 Points — Unlocks: Infinite ammo rocket launcher.
After completing the game, after you buy any of the unlockable weapons, then you have to start a new game and you’ll receive the weapon in-game when you open up a chest.
* How to farm kills for Points on a new game to get the Infinite Rocket Launcher in one hour:
If you save just before the Carlos hospital fight (preferably on Assisted Mode), you can farm assault rifle and handgun kills easily. Once you beat that location, it is very easy to farm grenade launcher and magnum (and shotgun) kills at the fuse part. Just have a save set up that has the bridge raised for the fuse where the two container doors blow off and that’s an easy 7 kills with the magnum every 40 seconds.
Note: Farm kills for two hours to unlock / buy all coins, pouches and the RAI-DEN.
Resident Evil 3 Remake has a handful of lockers, briefcases and safes waiting to be opened. Instead of checking every single room, follow this visual guide to more easily find them all along with the codes required to open them.
Kite Bros. Railway Subway Control Panel Combination: RE:01, FA:02, RA:03, SA:02, FO:01. (From top to bottom.)
Building Safe Code #1: (as of patch 1.03) 9 left, 3 right, 7 left (outside the Donut Shop, and the code is on the Pharmacy poster) — Note: Before patch 1.03 the safe code was: 9 left, 1 right, 8 left.
R.P.D. Station Safe Code #2: 9 left, 15 right, 7 left.
Hospital Safe Code #3: 9 right, 3 left.
Showers Padlock Code #1: CAP.
Corridor Padlock Code #2: DCM.
Vaccine Combination: MID, HIGH, LOW. (From left to right.)
Easy Mode Unlocks 4 Extra Inventory Slots & Assault Rifle
How to you get 4 extra slots on your inventory?
If you allow yourself to get killed, you can switch the game to Assisted Mode. Which is essentially Easy Mode and it gives you 4 extra slots to hold more items and an assault rifle to use.
Resident Evil 3 Remake Tips and Tricks
Tip: When a walker zombie grabs you, shaking the analogue stick(s) and/or smashing the face button will get the zombie off you faster.
Index of Resident Evil 3 Remake Guides:
- This Page: Resident Evil 3 Remake Cheats
- Next Page: Resident Evil 3 Remake Unlimited Ammo Cheat
- Next Page: Resident Evil 3 Remake Collectibles Locations Guide
- Next Page: Resident Evil 3 Remake Weapons Locations Guide
Credits: Capcom, Ian & Brian
There are no other Resident Evil 3 Remake cheats on PC, Xbox One & PS4 yet. So until they get discovered, we made the handy Resident Evil 3 Remake guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Do you know of any Resident Evil 3 Remake cheats or unlockables? Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!
Tags: Resident Evil 3 Remake