Publisher 2K Games and developer Gearbox Software have released a new gameplay video showcasing the first 13 minutes of recently announced Borderlands 3 campaign downloadable content “Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot,” which is due out across all available platforms on December 19.
Watch the Borderlands 3 ‘Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot’ Gameplay:
Here is an overview of the content, via 2K Games:
About Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot
Moxxi’s recruiting you to seize control of a derelict space station built by the infamous Handsome Jack back when he was still president of the Hyperion corporation. The Handsome Jackpot is quite possibly the gaudiest gambling spot in the galaxy, with neon signs, slot machines, and gold statues all over the place. It’s also crawling with multiple models of deadly Hyperion Loader Bots, as well as lunatic looters who’ve been trapped on board ever since Jack’s death.
• Explore a glitzy new galaxy destination packed with unique zones worthy of Handsome Jack’s lavish lifestyle and dirty dealings;
• Join Moxxi’s crew of eccentric characters and pull off the ultimate casino heist in a series of thrilling campaign missions;
• Discover hidden secrets and strange happenings in The Handsome Jackpot via fresh side missions and Crew Challenges;
• Get a blast from Pandora’s past when you battle the Hyperion forces that outlived Handsome Jack, including never-before-seen enemies and larger-than-life bosses;
• Perfect your Vault Hunter’s gear loadout with all-new Legendary weapons and gear;
• Expand your collection of cosmetics with even more customization items, including Vault Hunter heads and skins, weapon trinkets, an ECHO Device skin, and new emotes.
Moxxi’s Heist of The Handsome Jackpot is tuned for characters who are at least level 13 but will automatically scale up so that higher-level Vault Hunters can find a challenge and appropriately powerful loot. In order to access this content, you’ll need to have unlocked Sanctuary III, your space-faring home base that you reach at the end of the campaign’s prologue.