Looking for The Outer Worlds cheats on PC, PS4, Switch & Xbox One? Here we’ll list The Outer Worlds cheat codes and unlockables with tips for Obsidian’s new action-RPG game.
Here we will show you how to unlock all The Outer Worlds codes with a cheats list that’s valid for the PC, PS4, Switch & Xbox One versions (where available).
Take a look at the cheats below…
Index of The Outer Worlds Guides:
- This Page: The Outer Worlds Cheats
- Next Page: The Outer Worlds Science Weapons Locations Guide
The Outer Worlds Cheats List
The Outer Worlds Tips and Tricks
Character Creator Tips
Obsidian narrative designer Nitai Poddar walks you through The Outer Worlds’ character creation process and shares some valuable tips as you attempt to create the ideal player character.
Getting Started Tips
The Outer Worlds guide to get you started playing the game. In this next video some of the game mechanics get explained to give you a general concept on how to play The Outer Worlds more effectively — without having to restart again 5 hours in! — with little to no spoilers.
The topics discussed are:
- Get the “Lockpicking, Science & Engineering” Skills to level 20 ASAP.
- Explore everywhere, especially near stairs, boxes & rooftops, to gain Loot.
- Only steal if you can do it without being seen, so there are no consequences.
- Quest outcomes will positively or negatively impact how other Factions perceive your Reputation, which in turn impacts the amount of XP & money you get from helping people.
- Respec your character (including your Companions) at any time on your ship for the cost of 500 Bit Cartridges (doubles each time you do it). For your character only Skill Points & Perks reset, not Attributes!
- Inventory management becomes easier if you store what (like Mods) you don’t need right away on your ship (the captain’s room has a container).
- Talk to people by going over all dialog options & reading all terminal entries to unlock more Quests. To speed up dialog, press Circle on PS4 or B on Xbox One/PC or A on Switch.
- Unselect “See Base Item Stats” in the weapons menu to actually get to see the impact of the weapon on your character build.
- Every 2 levels you gain, you also gain 1 Perk Point. But that’s not to only way to get them, if you accept/gain a Flaw (only do this if its impact is not too negative) then you also gain 1 Perk Point.
- Pickpocket everyone after you gain the “Sneaking” Skill, to not lose Reputation and steal everything. It’s an easy way to net you lots of money!
Supernova Difficulty Tips
Playing the game on the toughest difficulty level is no easy feat. Get off to get a good start with these tips and tricks.
There are no The Outer Worlds cheats on Xbox One, Switch, PS4 & PC yet. So until they are discovered, we made the handy The Outer Worlds guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Do you know of any The Outer Worlds cheats or unlockables? Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!
Tags: The Outer Worlds