Welcome to the Fortnite Season 9 Week 9 Secret Battle Star Location. Here you will find out how to get the new Battlestar Location in Fortnite Battle Royale week 9 of season 9 on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Mac, Switch & Mobile.
Tips: To actually get the Battle Star to appear though, you first need to complete a 9 sets of Season 9 weekly challenges. Once these sets have been completed, this Secret Battle Star can be collected and the challenge “Location Hidden within Loading Screen #9” will appear in the Utopia Challenges.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Reward: Getting the Battle Star will reward you with one full battle pass tier.
Protip: Completing 90 Fortbyte challenges will unlock the secret Utopia skin.All Season 9 Secret Battle Stars Locations Video Guide: In Season 9 there are a total of 5 Secret Battle Stars that you can collect as part of the Utopia Challenges (since there’s now only one every other week)….
How To Find All 5: Finding a Secret Battle Star will reward you with one full Battle Pass Tier which will give you a total of 5 tiers towards the 100 total tiers if you find them all.
In order for the Secret Battle Stars to appear on the map, you need to complete weekly challenges. Secret Battle Star #1 needs one weeks worth of challenges complete, Secret Battle Star #2 needs three weeks worth of challenges complete and so on.
Unlike previous Seasons, Season 9 does not have a secret skin associated with the Utopia Challenges. Instead, you need to complete 90 Fortbytes to unlock the Singularity Skin.
Secret Battle Star Timeline:
- [0:00] Find the Secret Battle Star in Loading Screen #1
- [0:44] Find the Secret Battle Star in Loading Screen #3
- [1:34] Find the Secret Battle Star in Loading Screen #5
- [2:15] Find the Secret Battle Star in Loading Screen #7
- [3:10] Find the Secret Battle Star in Loading Screen #9
Index of Fortnite Season 9 Week 9 Guides:
- This Page: Fortnite Season 9 Week 9 Secret Battle Star Location
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 9 Week 9 Challenges Cheat Sheet