Welcome to the Rage 2 EcoPods locations guide that helps you find the total of 4 EcoPods locations in the PC, PS4 & Xbox One FPS game.
Finding all 4 EcoPod locations and picking them up will help unlock the following Achievements / Trophies:
* “The Bowels of a Rust Giant” (15G / Bronze Trophy) — Venture inside the Dune Sea EcoPod.
* “Forlorn Watcher” (15G / Bronze Trophy) — Travel to the summit of the Broken Tract EcoPod.
* “Sunken Hope” (15G / Bronze Trophy) — Visit the Wetlands EcoPod.
* “Reaching out to the Past” (15G / Bronze Trophy) — Traverse the bridge to the EcoPod in the Wilds.
The Timeline for all these in-game EcoPods locations is listed below.
Index of Rage 2 Guides:
- This Page: Rage 2 EcoPods Locations Guide
- Next Page: Rage 2: How To Get The BFG 9000
Rage 2 EcoPods
Where to find all EcoPods in Rage 2? The in-game collectibles locations for the EcoPods are described in 360GameTV’s detailed video guide.
The EcoPods are listed in the step-by-step video, in the order that they appear chronologically.
Timeline in minutes for the EcoPods Locations Guide:
• [00:06] — EcoPod Location #1: The Wilds Ecopod (Reaching out to the Past Achievement / Trophy)
• [00:44] — EcoPod Location #2: Broken Tract EcoPod (Forlorn Watcher Achievement / Trophy)
• [01:22] — EcoPod Location #3: Wetlands EcoPod (Sunken Hope Achievement / Trophy)
• [01:56] — EcoPod Location #4: Dune Sea EcoPod (The Bowels of a Rust Giant Achievement / Trophy)
There you go! All EcoPods in Rage 2 are yours! 🙂
I hope these tips helped you get all of the EcoPods hidden in the game.
Please check out our other “How To” guides listed at the top of this page to enjoy Rage 2 more! 😀
Huge thanks to 360GameTV for the guide videos and tips.
Please comment if you have any additional Rage 2 EcoPods location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!