Welcome to the Fortnite Fortbyte locations guide that helps you find the total of 100 Fortbyte locations in the PC, Switch, PS4, Xbox One, Mobile & Mac battle royale shooter game.
Finding 90 out of all 100 Fortbyte locations and picking them up will unlock the Utopia Mystery Skin. So you’ll be able to unlock it by Week 9 if you collect them all up until then.
The Timeline for all these in-game Fortbyte locations is listed below.
These are all 16 of the 100 Fortbyte locations available right now. Loading Screen 4, 6, 8 and 10 Fortbytes will be added to the description once they are released.
Tip: Go to the “Utopia” section of the “Challenges” menu to find out how many you’ve found so far.
Note: The Utopia Challenges can only be collected in Season 9. There are a total of 100 Fortbytes in Fortnite Season 9 and they can be collected until the season ends.
Where to find all Fortbyte in Fortnite? The in-game collectibles locations for the Fortbyte are described in this detailed video guide.
The Fortbyte are listed in the step-by-step video, in the order that they appeared in-game.
Timeline in minutes for the Fortbyte Locations Guide:
• Fortbyte Location #06: 00:14 Yay! Emote at ice cream shop
• Fortbyte Location #07: 00:49 Cuddle Up Emoticon inside rocky umbrella
• Fortbyte Location #08: 01:18 Found within Junk Junction
• Fortbyte Location #13: 01:45 Loading Screen #2
• Fortbyte Location #17: 02:15 Found inside a wooden fish building
• Fortbyte Location #22: 02:48 Rox Spray in an underpass
• Fortbyte Location #24: 03:22 Found within Fatal Fields
• Fortbyte Location #36: 03:55 Sentinel skin on a frozen island
• Fortbyte Location #47: 04:30 Between Reboot Van, pirate camp & crashed battlebus
• Fortbyte Location #55: 04:59 Found within Haunted Hills
• Fortbyte Location #64: 05:29 Rox skin on top of Stunt Mountain
• Fortbyte Location #72: 05:55 Found within Salty Springs
• Fortbyte Location #81: 06:20 Daytime near a mountain top cactus wedge
• Fortbyte Location #82: 06:51 Solving pressure plate puzzle NW of Block
• Fortbyte Location #92: 07:19 Rock Love Spray near a lavafall
UPDATE MAY 23:
• Fortbyte Location #16: The hint is called “Found in a Desert House with Too Many Chairs”. The house you are looking for is in the little town east of the gas station.
UPDATE MAY 25:
• Fortbyte Location #77: The hint is called “Found within a track side taco shop”. The Taco shop is located in the desert at the race track and the taco shop with fortbyte 77 is directly next to the track on the left side.
There you go! All Fortbyte in Fortnite will soon be yours! 🙂
I hope these tips helped you get all of the Fortbyte hidden in the game.
Big thanks to Randomchievos for the guide video and tips.
Please comment if you have any additional Fortnite Fortbyte location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!