Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Prophecy Revealed
NeocoreGames has announced Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Prophecy, a stand-alone expansion pack for Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr.
It is a brand new action-RPG experience in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, and although Inquisitor – Martyr is not required to play, the story is designed to fit both for new and for returning players.
• New Class: Play as a Tech-Adept Inquisitor. Summon and enhance units to help defeat enemies and complete investigations. This new summoner class comes with new unique abilities and mechanics, a unique skill-tree and various new melee and ranged builds.
• New Campaign: The story of Inquisitor – Martyr continues in three new chapters, with one chapter solely focusing on the Tech-Adept, as its story slowly ties into the main plot.
• New Environments: Players can discover huge monasteries, hazardous factories, unforgiving deserts and ruthless worlds engulfed by lava and volcanoes.
• New Enemy Races: Inquisitor – Prophecy adds the Eldar and the Tyranids as new enemy races.
• New Gameplay Mechanics: Inquisitor – Prophecy will be based on Inquisitor – Martyr’s 2.0 update, bringing the base game’s new level cap, redesigned loot-system and leveling, its new end-game, the co-op campaign mode, new items and a much faster, ARPG-focused gameplay to the stand-alone expansion as well.
Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Prophecy will be available on PC on May 28 for $24.99, while those who already own a copy of Inquisitor – Martyr receive -30% off of their purchase for a limited time.
PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players will be able to pick the game up at a later date.
Tags: Warhammer 40000: Inquisitor – Prophecy
Categories: News, PC News, PS4 News, Xbox One News