Welcome to the Days Gone Nero Checkpoints locations guide that helps you find the total of 12 Nero Checkpoints locations to complete the World’s End storyline in the PS4 action-adventure survival-horror game.
The Timeline for all these in-game Nero Checkpoints locations is listed below.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
- Next Page: Days Gone Collectibles Locations Guide
- Next Page: Days Gone Anarchist Cairns Locations Guide
- Next Page: Days Gone Trophy Guide
Days Gone Nero Checkpoints
The Nero Checkpoints are listed in the above step-by-step video guide, in the order that they appear chronologically. – This guide shows all of them and their solutions to access them.
Tip: The Nero Checkpoints contain Nero Injectors (gives an upgrade to health, stamina, focus) and become available as Fast Travel points.
You must always find a fuel canister and use it on the power generator to open the doors (sometimes you must also find a fuse, just follow the clues from the fuse box).
Important Access Notes: None of these are missable! After the story there’s free-roam and you can go back to all regions and finish up any side activities and collectibles you have left. It’s worth noting that there are two temporary points of no return. One at the end of 3rd region “Lost Lake” and one more at the end of 5th region “Crater Lake”. This will lock you out of some regions until the end of the story. Then after the story the whole map opens up again.Timeline in minutes for the Nero Checkpoints Locations Guide:
- Nero Checkpoint #1: Little Bear Lake – 0:05
- Nero Checkpoint #2: Horse Lake – 1:12
- Nero Checkpoint #3: Old Pioneer Cemetery – 3:12
- Nero Checkpoint #4: Marion Forks Tunnel – 4:20
- Nero Checkpoint #5: Iron Butte Pass – 6:36
- Nero Checkpoint #6: Old Sawmill – 7:59
- Nero Checkpoint #7: Santiam Tunnel – 9:01
- Nero Checkpoint #8: Rogue Tunnel – 11:47
- Nero Checkpoint #9: Spruce Lake – 13:11
- Nero Checkpoint #10: Volcanic Legacy Scenic Byway – 14:50
- Nero Checkpoint #11: Chemult Community College – 16:04
- Nero Checkpoint #12: Pillette Bridge – 18:09
There you go! All Nero Checkpoints in Days Gone are yours! 🙂
I hope these tips helped you get all of the Nero Checkpoints hidden in the game.
Please check out our other “How To” guides listed at the top of this page to enjoy Days Gone more! 😀
Huge thanks to Powerpyx for the guide video and tips.
Please comment if you have any additional Days Gone Nero Checkpoints location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!