The Days Gone trophy guide lists every trophy for this PS4 action-adventure survival-horror game and tells you how to get and unlock them all.
In the Days Gone trophies guide we’ll show there are 46 Trophies (12 Hidden Trophies) that can be earned in the PS4 game. Earn Bronze (28), Silver (15), Gold (2), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Days Gone Trophies Guide
1.One Percenter (Platinum) — Go above and BEYOND, unlocking every trophy in Days Gone.
2. Days Done (Gold) — Complete the story of Days Gone.
3. Ambush Camp Hunter (Silver) — Complete the Ambush Camp Hunter storyline.
4. Infestation Exterminator (Silver) — Complete the Infestation Exterminator storyline.
5. Marauder Camp Hunter (Silver) — Complete the Marauder Camp Hunter storyline.
6. World’s End (Silver) — Complete the World’s End storyline.
7. One Down (Silver) — Defeat your first Horde.
8. Farewell Drift (Bronze) — Accumulate 10 minutes of drifting while on your bike.
9. Ghost of Farewell (Bronze) — Get 100 stealth kills.
10. Old Reliable (Bronze) — Kill 200 Enemies with a Crafted Weapon.
11. Variety is the Spice of Life (Silver) — Kill an enemy with every type of crossbow bolt.
Tip: During the story you will acquire the Drifter Crossbow or you may find another. Pull up the weapon wheel and hold down to select the special weapon crossbow. Keep holding down and you select the ammo type. You can craft bolts once you have found the recipe. These recipes are earned as a reward for completing activities such as story missions or ambush camps. You will not get the final bolt recipe until very late in the game. You must get at least one kill with the Standard bolt, Explosive Bolt, Residue Bolt, Poison Bolt and the Incendiary Bolt.
12. Farewell Original (Silver) — Purchase an upgrade under the Performance, Visual, and Paint Categories for your bike.
13. First Time Buyer (Bronze) — Upgrade your bike for the first time.
14. Burnout Apocalypse (Bronze) — Use nitro and drift at the same time on your bike for at least 5 seconds.
Tip: This will require you to upgrade your bike’s Nitro because early versions don’t last long enough. Find an open, flat area and drive in a circle. Put yourself into drift by hitting circle and then release the drift button and hit X to boost.
15. The Art of Bike Repair (Bronze) — Apply 100 scrap to your bike.
16. You’ve Got Red on You (Bronze) — Collect 541 Items from corpses.
17. Lend Me Your Ears (Bronze) — Collect 989 Freaker Ears.
18. Finders Keepers (Bronze) — Unlock your first collectible.
19. Wannabe Fortune Hunter (Bronze) — Unlock over 50% of the collectibles.
20. The Broken Roadshow (Silver) — Unlock over 75% of collectibles.
Tip: To find all collectibles, check out our complete “Days Gone Collectibles Locations Guide“.
21. Surviving isn’t Living (Bronze) — Rescue 10 survivors.
22. Better Living through Chemistry (Bronze) — Upgrade either your Health, Stamina, or Focus for the first time.
23. Performance Enhanced (Silver) — Max out either your Health, Stamina, or Focus.
24. Best Friends Forever (Silver) — Receive the Allied Trust status with an Encampment.
25. Best Friends Forever (For Life) (Gold) — Gain the Allied Trust status with three different Encampments.
26. Make it Rain (Silver) — Spend 20,000 credits at one Encampment.
27. Welcome to the Party, Pal (Silver) — Clear all Ambush Camps, Infestations, and NERO Checkpoints in a single region.
28. Kitchen Courier (Bronze) — Sell Animal Meat or Plants to any Encampment.
29. Don’t Stop Me Now (Bronze) — Unlock your first skill.
30. I’m Out of Control (Bronze) — Unlock 15 skills.
31. There’s No Stopping Me (Bronze) — Unlock 30 skills.
32. Mr. Fahrenheit (Silver) — Unlock 45 skills.
33. Go Kick Rocks (Bronze) — Knock down 12 Anarchist Cairns.
Tip: To find all Anarchist Cairns, check out our complete “Days Gone Anarchist Cairns Locations Guide“.
34. D.I.Y. Oregonian (Bronze) — Craft 50 items.
35. Just a Flesh Wound (Bronze) — Get out of Crazy Willie’s.
36. Special Delivery (Bronze) — Make a delivery to Tucker or Copeland.
37. The Ends and the Means (Bronze) — Discover what happened to NERO.
38. Lost and Found (Bronze) — Drive south with Boozer.
39. Brothers in Arm (Bronze) — Check up on Boozer.
40. Take Back Your Name (Bronze) — Return the favor.
41. Riding NOMAD (Bronze) — Take to the road alone.
42. Hold on Tight (Bronze) — See a familiar face.
43. It’s Getting Cold Outside (Bronze) — Reconnect with what you lost.
44. Morior Invictus (Silver) — Ride out to take back what’s yours.
45. I’ve Been Waiting for This (Bronze) — Take revenge, once and for all.
46. This is a Knife (Silver) — Kill a Breaker, Reacher, or Rager with a knife.
Tip: The Rager is the easiest to kill with a knife since its attacks are predictable and easy to dodge. The rager is a giant, infected bear. You only need to get the kill with the boot knife. You can take its health down with any weapon as long as it’s the knife that gets the kill. You will find these beasts in the open world once you get to the 3rd act. This is a skill that will increase your boot knife damage.
Please comment if you have any Days Gone trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!