The Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice trophy guide lists every trophy for this PS4 action-adventure game and tells you how to get and unlock them all.
In the Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice trophies guide we’ll show there are 34 Trophies (23 Hidden Trophies) that can be earned in the PS3 and PS4 versions. Earn Bronze (18), Silver (11), Gold (4), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Trophy Guide
1.Sekiro (Platinum) — All trophies have been unlocked.
2. Ashina Traveler (Gold) — Traveled to all areas of the game.
3. Master of the Prosthetic (Gold) — Upgraded all Prosthetic Tools to their limit.
4. All Prosthetic Tools (Silver) — Acquired all Prosthetic Tools.
5. All Ninjutsu Techniques (Silver) — Acquired all Ninjutsu Techniques.
6. Peak Physical Strength (Silver) — Upgraded Vitality and Posture to their limit.
7. Master of the Arts (Silver) — Grasped the inner mysteries of any combat style.
8. Revered Blade (Bronze) — Received the “Kusabimaru” from Kuro.
9. Shinobi Prosthetic (Bronze) — Acquired the Shinobi Prosthetic.
10. Memorial Mob (Bronze) — Encountered the Memorial Mob.
Location: In Ashina Outskirts. After the idol figure checkpoint called “Outskirts Wall – Gate Path”, get past the samurai miniboss “General Naomori Kawarada”. Then follow the path down the left. There’s a big mountain on the left side of the area. With your grapple tool you can jump from tree branch to tree branch until you reach the top. On top of that mountain is a tent with a merchant inside.
He’s one of the early game traders. You must firstly pay him 50+100 sen for information. Some time later he returns and his store will be available. He doesn’t buy goods from you. He posses the Phantom Kunai – Shuiren upgrade item.
11. Resurrection (Bronze) — Returned from the dead using “Resurrection” for the first time.
12. Man Without Equal (Gold) — Defeated all bosses.
13. Height of Technique (Gold) — Acquired all skills.
14. Ultimate Healing Gourd (Silver) — Fully upgraded the “Healing Gourd”.
15. Immortal Severance (Silver) — Attained the “Immortal Severance” ending.
16. Purification (Silver) — Attained the “Purification” ending.
17. Dragon’s Homecoming (Silver) — Attained the “Return” ending.
18. Shura (Silver) — Attained the “Shura” ending.
19. Sword Saint, Isshin Ashina (Silver) — Defeated “Sword Saint Isshin Ashina”.
20. Lazuline Upgrade (Silver) — Used Lapis Lazuli to upgrade any tool to its limit.
21. Gyoubu Masataka Oniwa (Bronze) — Defeated “Gyoubu Masataka Oniwa”.
Location: Ashina Outskirts – Ashina Castle Gate Fortress After the last boss “General Tenzen Yamauchi” you must drop down a cliff (where a tree is facing a big gap / abyss to the other side). After dropping down you come to a canyon where a big snake attacks you. Make it through this area and follow the main path until you reach a battleground where Gyoubu Oniwa comes riding on his horse through a gate.
22. The Phantom Lady Butterfly (Bronze) — Defeated “Lady Butterfly”.
Location: Hirata Estate – Hirata Audience Chamber You enter this place immediately after the Juzou boss (building that he guarded). There’s only one archer and behind him you can interact with a floor pad. This leads downstairs to a big gate. To open it you need the key that you get when following the path after Boss #5 (Shinobi Hunter). When you follow that path to the end you will have gotten to meet a friend in a burning courtyard that gave you the key. Then the gate to the boss fight can be opened.
23. Genichiro Ashina (Bronze) — Defeated “Genichiro Ashina”.
Location: Ashina Castle – Upper Tower Ashina Dojo This boss comes immediately after Ashina Elite – Jinsuke Saze. In the room where you fought that boss, climb through the window and up to the rooftop.
24. Guardian Ape (Bronze) — Defeated the “Guardian Ape”.
25. Guardian Ape Immortality Severed (Bronze) — Used the Mortal Blade to sever the Guardian Ape’s undying.
26. Folding Screen Monkeys (Bronze) — Caught the Folding Screen Monkeys.
27. Great Shinobi – Owl (Bronze) — Defeated “Great Shinobi – Owl”.
28. Father Surpassed (Bronze) — Defeated “Great Shinobi – Owl” at the Hirata Estate.
29. Corrupted Monk (Bronze) — Defeated the “Corrupted Monk”.
30. Gracious Gift of Tears (Bronze) — Defeated the “Divine Dragon” and obtained the “Divine Dragon’s Tears”.
31. Isshin Ashina (Bronze) — Defeated “Isshin Ashina”.
32. Demon of Hatred (Bronze) — Defeated the “Demon of Hatred”.
33. Great Serpent (Bronze) — Defeated the “Great Serpent”.
34. Great Colored Car (Bronze) — Defeated the “Great Colored Carp”.
Please comment if you have any Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!