Welcome to the “The Division 2: How To Level Up Fast Guide“. On this page we’ll show you a Experience Points Boost Guide, which explains how to get to Level 30 fast in The Division 2 with the right equipment to gain your max Power Level in the PS4, Xbox One & PC open world Action-RPG Shooter game sequel to Tom Clancy’s The Division.
Use this hint video guide to rapidly earn XP by grinding mid-game and speeding your way to level 30 for starters:
The Division 2: How To Level Up Fast Guide
Quick Steps Guide to Leveling Up:
• Step 1:Focus on unlocking the XP Bonus Perks early on. Then doing the main missions when you’re on the level recommended to complete them.
• Step 2: Control Points will bridge the way to level up between main missions (in order to meet the recommended level to play each main mission).
• Step 3: When you start unlocking Superior Gear, look for the increased killer experience marks to enable.
• Step 4: Complete Projects from your base of operations or a settlement to gain hefty experience rewards.
• Step 5: Side Missions only give you 33% of your experience bar, so it’s recommended you only do these once you’ve already levelled up after doing the main story missions.
I hope these tips to level up fast will help you get to Level 30.
Please check out our other “How To” guides atop this page to enjoy The Division 2 more! 😀
Credit: Arekkz Gaming