Following a Final Fantasy XV x Final Fantasy XIV collaboration quest in December 2018, Square Enix has released the debut trailer and details for the the reverse Final Fantasy XIV x Final Fantasy XV collaboration.
Watch the Final Fantasy XIV x Final Fantasy XV Collaboration Trailer:
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
The collaboration will feature Final Fantasy XV protagonist Noctis Lucis Caelum enter the world of Hydaelyn with the Regalia, where he will join the Warrior of Light in battle against magitek infantry, magitek armor, and the Messenger, Garuda hailing from Eos.
Here’s Final Fantasy XIV x Final Fantasy XV collaboration image gallery. Click on any of these image thumbnails to see the full-size screens:
Additionally, Square Enix also detailed Final Fantasy XIV can expect in the coming months as the Stormblood expansion reaches its conclusion and the July 2-due Shadowbringers expansion arrives. Here are the details:
Patch 4.55 (February 12)
- New Rival Wings Map “Hidden Gorge” – The newest campaign in this large-scale 48-man PvP content will feature new mechanics and rules. As the two teams compete to destroy the other team’s core (base), they will also aim to control train stations within the arena to obtain valuable cargo, and best Goblin Mercenaries who roam the battlefield to win their favor and have them fight as an ally.
- Eureka Hydratos – The fourth and final entry in the Eureka storyline will raise the elemental level cap to 60, add new logos actions and allow gear enhanced in Pyros to be further improved. Those who follow the story to its conclusion will be able to enter The Baldesion Arsenal, an ultra high-end public instanced dungeon for up to 56 players. It’s a challenge not for the faint-hearted!
Patch 4.56 (Late March)
- New Main Scenario Quests – The Stormblood storyline comes to a shocking conclusion.
- Even Further Hildibrand Adventures – The Inspector Extraordinaire makes a return.
- Stormblood Beast Tribe Quests – A new quest series bringing together the beast tribes from Stormblood.
Patch 4.57 (No Date)
- World Visit System – Travel to any world within your data center using the U’ldah, Limsa Lominsa, or Gridania aetherytes to meet and play with friends.