Welcome to the Fortnite Season 7 Week 6 Challenges: Battle Star Treasure Map & Ice Puck Locations Guide. Here you will find out how to get to the Ice Puck & Treasure Chests Locations in Fortnite Battle Royale on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Mac, Switch & Mobile.
How To Find Search Challenge Locations In Fortnite Battle Royale – Season 7 Week 6: This guide will show you Season 7 Week 6 of Fortnite’s Battlepass Challenges that includes finding all of the Chests as well as the Ice Puck locations around the map.
Index of Fortnite Season 6 Guides:
- This Page: Fortnite Season 7 Week 6 Challenges
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 7 Week 5 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 7 Week 4 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 7 Week 3 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 7 Week 2 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 7 Week 1 Challenges Guide
Challenge Locations covered for Season 7 Week 6 in the video guide are:
Note: The Weekly Challenges will be available on January 10th at 4am ET/8am GMT.
• Find the Secret Battle Star in Loading Screen #6 (1)
Tips: By completing two weekly challenge sheets, you are rewarded with a loading screen that has a secret banner hint. This loading screen leads you to the mountain of RV’s.
Reward: It will reward you with one full battle pass tier.
Bonus Reward: Completing every challenge in 7 different weeks (complete 60 weekly challenges) will unlock the secret Snowfall Skin.
• Stage 1: Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (200)
– Stage 2: Deal damage with Assault Rifles to opponents (200)
– Final Stage: Deal damage with Grenades, Clingers, or Stink Bombs to opponents (200)
• Deal damage with different weapons in a single match
• Eliminate opponents in Lucky Landing or Tiled Towers (3)
• Search an Ammo Box in different named locations
• Search Chilly Gnomes (7)
Tips: There are more than 7 Chilly Gnomes around the map, but you only need 7 of them to complete the challenge. The below video guide shows the easiest ones to get in the most direct route.
When you successfully find and collect a Chilly Gnome, it will come up on the screen saying you have done so. This video includes one of the fastest routes to get all 7 Chilly Gnomes, so you could even do it in one game.
Note: You’ll need to win/lose the game for the Chilly Gnomes you’ve collected to count towards the challenge. You cannot just quit.
• Slide an Ice Puck in over 150m in a single throw (1)
Tips: This can be done on mountains or any steep terrain on the map. Simply tap down on the Directional-pad to bring up the menu and select the ice puck. Your character will throw it automatically after that. After you throw the ice puck once, you can hold down on the Directional-pad to instantly slide it.
• Stage 1: Visit Polar Peak and Tilted Towers in a single match
– Stage 2: Visit Lucky Landing and Retail Row in a single match
– Final Stage: Visit Lazy Links and Shifty Shafts in a single match
[Work-In-Progress: Please check back weekly for the latest Fortnite Challenge guides! 😀 ]
Time to complete Fortnite Battle Royale’s Battle Pass Challenges for Season 7 Week 6!