Action adventure game Feudal Alloy will launch for Switch via the Nintendo eShop and PC via Steam and GOG on January 17, developer Attu Games announced. The PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions are also due out “very soon.”
Check Out the Feudal Alloy Launch Trailer:
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Here is an overview of the game, via its store pages:
About Feudal Alloy
Feudal Alloy is an epic action adventure featuring fish-controlled medieval robots!
Explore an unusual medieval world with a fish-controlled robot, Attu. Improve your combat techniques and skills by smashing many kinds of mechanical creatures in a beautiful hand-drawn world.
Attu is an ordinary farmer robot who lives in a small cottage in sunflower fields. He had been living a simple but pleasant life until a bunch of outlaws attacked the village, stole their oil supplies and burnt his house.
Fortunately, he managed to grab his old sword and fled into the woods.
Get lost and discover a huge interconnected world, filled with a wide range of enemies, bosses, skills, and equipment. Choose which paths you take and which enemies you face. Try to defeat the evil and find your way back home.
• Fish-controlled medieval robots!
• A dynamic action-combat system with swords, grenades, dodges and other special attack moves.
• A lot of different equipment that changes both player appearance and attributes.
• A huge, interconnected world to explore, filled with a wide range of enemies.
• Varied hand-drawn environments.
• Loot, a lot of loot!
• Hidden collectibles.
• Secret areas.