Sony Interactive Entertainment and developer Sad Puppy have released a new, free-to-play Lemmings game for iOS via the App Store and Android via Google Play. Simply titled Lemmings, it is the first new Lemmings title since the 2006-released Lemmings for PlayStation 3, PSP, and PlayStation 2.
Watch the Lemmings Mobile Trailer:
Here is an overview of the game, via its store pages:
About Lemmings Mobile
The only official Lemmings game! Lemmings is back and bigger than ever!
The classic 90s puzzle game, re-imagined for the best experience on your mobile device!
Embark on an epic journey through the wonders of the universe, rescuing cute, lovable Lemmings by guiding them through levels filled with hazards and traps.
Set your Lemmings to work, transforming each planet you visit from a hostile environment to a fun-filled utopia where your Lemmings can let their hair down and party!
• Simple, one touch controls mean you can save Lemmings any time, anywhere!
• Thousands of levels filled with puzzles, traps and hazards!
• Voyage through the universe, building planets for your Lemmings to party on!
• Discover and collect unique tribes of Lemmings. You’ll never know who you’ll find next!
• Compete against players across the globe in tournaments for huge prizes!
A network connection is required.
Read more about the game on the PlayStation Blog.