Fortnite Season 7 Week 3 Challenges: Battle Star Treasure Map, Candy Canes, Ski Lodges & Doorbells Locations Guide
Welcome to the Fortnite Season 7 Week 3 Challenges: Battle Star Treasure Map & Candy Canes, Ski Lodges & Doorbells Locations Guide. Here you will find out how to get to the Candy Canes, Ski Lodges & Doorbells & Treasure Chests Locations in Fortnite Battle Royale on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Mac, Switch & Mobile.
How To Find Search Challenge Locations In Fortnite Battle Royale – Season 7 Week 3: This video guide will show you Season 7 Week 3 of Fortnite’s Battlepass Challenges that includes finding all of the Chest as well as the Candy Canes, Ski Lodges & Doorbells locations around the map.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Index of Fortnite Season 6 Guides:
- This Page: Fortnite Season 7 Week 3 Challenges
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 7 Week 6 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 7 Week 5 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 7 Week 4 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 7 Week 2 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 7 Week 1 Challenges Guide
Challenge Locations covered for Season 7 Week 3 in the video guide are:
Note: The Weekly Challenges will be available on December 20th at 4am ET/8am GMT. This was an intended change to push back Weekly Challenges to Thursdays (half a year ago). That’s why they are not working until Thursday.
• Find the Secret Battle Star in Loading Screen #3 (1)
Tips: By completing three weekly challenge sheets, you are rewarded with a loading screen that has a secret banner hint. This loading screen leads you to one of the hangars in Frosty Flights.
Bonus Reward: Completing every challenge in 7 different weeks (complete 60 weekly challenges) will unlock the secret Snowfall Skin.
• Visit Giant Candy Canes (2)
Tips: There are a total of 2 Giant Candy Canes that you need to visit for the “Visit Giant Candy Canes” challenge in 14 Days of Fortnite Christmas challenges. There are more than 2 Giant Candy Canes around the map, but you only need to visit two. This next video guide shows the location of all 4 of them.
When you successfully visit a Giant Candy Cane, it will come up on the screen saying you have done so. This video includes the fastest route to visit both Giant Candy Canes, so you could even do it in one game.
Note: You’ll need to win/lose the game for it to count towards the challenge. You cannot just quit.
#1. Frosty Flights — 00:03
#2. Shifty Shafts — 00:20
#3. Fatal Fields — 00:37
#4. Wailing Woods — 00:55
• Ride a Zipline in different matches (5)
• Stage 1: Land at Lonely Lodge (1)
• Stage 2: Land at Pleasant Park (1)
• Stage 3: Lucky Landing (1)
• Final Stage: Tilted Towers (1)
• Legendary weapon eliminations – HARD (2)
• Search Chests at Polar Peak or Tomato Temple (7)
Note: Chest locations pin-pointed in the map above.
• Ring the doorbell in different named locations in a single match (2)
Locations: Not all houses in Fortnite have doorbells, so here are all doorbell locations in Pleasant Park and Salty Springs.
• Search between three ski lodges – HARD (3)
Locations: You can find the Ski Lodges that you need to search between just south of Polar Peak.
• Stage 1: Deal damage with Shotguns to opponents – HARD (200)
• Stage 2: Deal damage with Pistols to opponents – HARD (200)
• Final Stage: Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents – HARD (200)
[Work-In-Progress: Please check back every week for the latest Fortnite Challenge guides! 😀 ]
Time to complete Fortnite Battle Royale’s Battle Pass Challenges for Season 7 Week 3!