Fortnite Season 7 Week 2 Challenges: Battle Star Treasure Map, Banner, Pianos & Dancing Locations Guide
Welcome to the Fortnite Season 7 Week 2 Challenges: Battle Star Treasure Map & Banner, Pianos & Dancing Locations Guide. Here you will find out how to get to the Banner, Pianos & Dancing & Treasure Chests Locations in Fortnite Battle Royale on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Mac, Switch & Mobile.
How To Find Search Challenge Locations In Fortnite Battle Royale – Season 7 Week 2: This video guide will show you Season 7 Week 2 of Fortnite’s Battlepass Challenges that includes finding all of the Chest as well as the Banner, Pianos & Dancing locations around the map.
Index of Fortnite Season 6 Guides:
- This Page: Fortnite Season 7 Week 2 Challenges
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 7 Week 6 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 7 Week 5 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 7 Week 4 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 7 Week 3 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 7 Week 1 Challenges Guide
Challenge Locations covered for Season 7 Week 2 in the video guide are:
Note: The Weekly Challenges will be available on December 13th at 4am ET/8am GMT. This was an intended change to push back Weekly Challenges to Thursdays (half a year ago). That’s why they are not working until Thursday.
• Search a Chest in different Named Locations (7)
Note: Chest locations pin-pointed in the map above.
• Damage opponents with different types of weapons (5)
• Eliminate opponents in Snobby Shores or Fatal Fields – HARD (3)
• Stage 1: Visit Snobby Shores and Pleasant Park in a single match (2)
• Play the Sheet Music on pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge (2)
Tips: Unlike the challenge from last season, the sheet music is already on the piano. All you need to do is play the notes from it. This video will walk you through exactly how to play the piano in order to complete this fortnite piano challenge.
When you successfully play the sheet music on the piano, the piano will play some music to indicate you’ve done it right and the challenge counter will also go up on the screen.
Sheet Music & Piano Timeline:
[0:00] Lonely Lodge Sheet Music & Piano
[0:57] Pleasant Park Sheet Music & Piano
• Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion – HARD (1)
Tips: This challenge requires two people to complete it! But you can complete it with enemies.
Head to the abandoned mansion next to Lonely Lodge and go downstairs to the basement. You can complete the dance off here once there is a player on each side. To compete in the dance off all you need to do is dance in the squares that light up on your side.
It doesn’t matter what score you get, you just need to complete the dance off in order for it to count towards the challenge. Do note, you need to finish the game (win/lose) in order for thew challenge to count.
• Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away (1)
• Find Secret Battlestar (1)
Note: Week 2 is an off week for the secret battle star which means no free tier until next week.
• Find Secret Banner (1)
Tips: By completing two weekly challenge sheets, you are rewarded with a loading screen that has a secret banner hint. This loading screen leads you to the new hangar area.
Bonus Reward: Completing every challenge in 7 different weeks (complete 60 weekly challenges) will unlock the secret Snowfall Skin.
[Work-In-Progress: Please check back every week for the latest Fortnite Challenge guides! 😀 ]
Time to complete Fortnite Battle Royale’s Battle Pass Challenges for Season 7 Week 2!