Looking for Super Smash Bros Ultimate cheats on Switch? Here we’ll list Super Smash Bros Ultimate cheat codes and unlockables with tips for Nintendo’s new fighting game.
Take a look at the cheats below…
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Index of Super Smash Bros Ultimate Guides:
- This Page: Super Smash Bros Ultimate Cheats
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Super Smash Bros Ultimate Characters
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Super Smash Bros Ultimate Stages
- Next Page: Super Smash Bros Ultimate Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Super Smash Bros Ultimate Glitches
Super Smash Bros Ultimate Cheats
Unlock Each Stage’s Final Destination / Omega Form
How to unlock a stage Final Destination / Omega Form:
• On the stage select screen, after choosing your stage to play on, press the X button to switch between the original and the Final Destination / Omega form. Then start playing. — The Final Destination form for each stage is meant for competitive players who need a flat platform, with no hazards, and items off.
This video shows every stage including its Final Destination Version (also called its Omega Form) in the game:
Unlock Different Boxing Ring & Dream Land Stages
How to change to the alternate Boxing Ring stage:
• Hold the L button while selecting the Box Ring stage for play will change it to the original Super Smash Bros. Boxing Ring stage.
• Hold the Y button while selecting the Box Ring stage for play will change it to the new Punch-Out!! Boxing Ring stage. Including the series’ epic training theme song!
How to change to the alternate Dream Land stage:
• For the Kirby’s Dream Land stage, you can hold L while selecting the stage to play the black and white Game Boy Pocket version of the stage instead of the original Game Boy green version.
Unlock Hidden Stage Music
How to change the stage music to a different tune:
• On the stage select screen, after choosing your stage to play on, press the Y button to change the background music you’ll hear during battle. Then start playing.
How To Play Pong
Find out how to play Pong mid-game: During a match, once you get the Pong Assist Trophy called “Nintendo Color TV-Game 15”, the item throwing player gets to control the Pong paddles! You can make the white ball hit enemy players for extra damage and top off this retro moment, the score is shown at the top of the screen. 😀
At 15:41 minutes into this official video, you can see a short match of Pong in action:
Super Smash Bros Ultimate Tips and Tricks
Here are some tips and tricks for players new to the Super Smash Bros. series.
Beginner’s Guide Timeline:
• [1:09] Percentage
• [1:58] What is Rage?
• [2:45] Short-Hop Attacks
• [3:30] Use your Shield
• [4:38] The Basic Triangle: Attack beats Grab, Grab beats Shield, Shield beats Attack
• [5:00] Learn to Dodge
• [6:32] Save your Controls setup in the Controls menu
• [7:12] Know who’s ahead by looking for the sparkles
There are no other Super Smash Bros Ultimate cheats on Switch yet. So until they are discovered, we made the handy Super Smash Bros Ultimate guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Do you know of any Super Smash Bros Ultimate cheats or unlockables?
Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!