Fortnite Season 6 Week 9 Challenges: Battle Star Treasure Map, Carnival Clown Boards & Mushrooms Locations Guide
Welcome to the Fortnite Season 6 Week 9 Challenges: Battle Star Treasure Map & Carnival Clown Boards & Mushrooms Locations Guide. Here you will find out how to get to the Carnival Clown Boards & Mushrooms & Treasure Chests Locations in Fortnite Battle Royale on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Mac, Switch & Mobile.
How To Find Search Challenge Locations In Fortnite Battle Royale – Season 6 Week 9: This video guide will show you Season 6 Week 9 of Fortnite’s Battlepass Challenges that includes finding all of the Chest as well as the Carnival Clown Board & Mushroom locations around the map.
Index of Fortnite Season 6 Guides:
- This Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 9 Challenges
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 1 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 2 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 3 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 4 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 5 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 6 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 7 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 8 Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Fortnite Season 6 Week 10 Challenges Guide
Challenge Locations covered for Season 6 Week 9 in the video guide are:
Note: Week 9 challenges will be available on November 22nd at 4am ET/8am GMT. This was an intended change to push back Weekly Challenges to Thursdays (half a year ago). That’s why they are not working until Thursday.
• Get 30 seconds of airtime in a vehicle (30)
Tip: Go to “Food Fight”, step in your favorite vehicle and drive to a corrupted area to get your vehicle launched into the air by jumping over a purple volcano for maximum airtime.
• Get a score of 10 or more on different carnival clown boards (3)
Tips: The are a total of 5 Carnival Clown Boards, but you only need 3 different ones for the “get a score of 10 or more on different Carnival Clown Boards” challenge in season 6 week 9. This video guide goes over the locations of all 5 boards around the map, you only need 3 for the challenge.
The game is pretty simple, walk up to the game board and activate it by pressing X on Xbox One / Square on PS4 / Y on Switch. Then just hit the balloons with your pickaxe before they pop. You need to get a score of 10 on 3 different Carnival Clown Boards to get the on-screen message for completion.
Note: You’ll need to win/lose the game for it to count towards the challenge. You cannot just quit.
Carnival Clown Board Locations Timeline:
[0:00] Junk Junction
[0:43] Pleasant Park
[1:31] East of Flush Factory
[2:16] North-West of Paradise Palms
[3:02] South-West of Lonely Lodge
• Stage 1: Consume mushrooms – HARD (5)
Tips: Mushroom Consumables can be found near the corrupted area of Wailing Woods. The locations of the mushrooms can change each match but will always be in this general area. Consume 5 Mushrooms to complete this Week 9 Challenge.
• Deal damage to players with a clinger, stink bomb or grenade (300)
• Deal damage to opponent structures with dynamite (10,000)
• Rocket or grenade launcher eliminations – HARD (3)
• Stage 1: Deal damage with grenades to opponents – HARD (100)
• Find Secret Battlestar (1)
Tips: The Season 6 Week 9 secret Hunting Party Battlestar can be found on a barbeque at Leaky Lake.
To actually get the star to appear though, you first need to complete THREE sets from any of the weekly challenges (weeks 9-90).
Once 9 sets of them has been completed, this secret battle star can be collected. It will reward you with one full battle pass tier.
• Find Secret Banner (1)
Bonus Reward: Completing every challenge in 7 different weeks will unlock the secret hunting party skin.
[Work-In-Progress: Please check back every week for the latest Fortnite Challenge guides! 😀 ]
Time to complete Fortnite Battle Royale’s Battle Pass Challenges for Season 6 Week 9!