Welcome to the Fallout 76 Bobbleheads locations guide that helps you find the total of 20 Bobbleheads locations in the PS4, Xbox One & PC online multiplayer action-RPG game. Sadly Bobbleheads work a little differently this time around… Instead of a permanent stat increase, finding & using a Bobblehead only gives you a temporary buff to a skill for one hour, after which it disappears from your inventory.
Finding all 20 Bobblehead locations and picking them up will also help unlock the following Achievements / Trophies:
* “Ain’t He the Cutest?” (10 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy) — Collect a Bobblehead.
* “Shwag” (20 Gamerscore / Silver Trophy) — Collect 10 Bobbleheads.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
The overview for all these in-game Bobbleheads locations is listed below.
Fallout 76 Bobbleheads
Presumably during quests Bobbleheads are the same for everyone, hence we’ll start out by listing the set story progression Bobbleheads below. — While Bobbleheads do spawn in static locations, they spawn at random. This means the Bobblehead that appears for you at an open world spawn location will be different depending on the server you’re on, but they will still be in the same spawn locations.
Tip: You have to collect 10 bobbleheads in Fallout 76 for the “Shwag” trophy and achievement. You can either collect 10 different bobbleheads or just find one and and transfer it between your inventory and your C.A.M.P storage container 10 times.
Where to find all Bobbleheads in Fallout 76? The in-game collectibles locations for the Bobbleheads are described in these detailed video guides.
The Bobbleheads are listed in these step-by-step guides.
• Bobblehead Location #1: Charisma Bobblehead can be found near Vault 76, at the top of the Landview Lighthouse, during First Contact’s “Track down the Overseer” quest. — Description: “When used, gain +2 Charisma for 1 hour.”
• Bobblehead Location #2: Unarmed Bobblehead can be found in Belching Betty, during Into The Fire’s “Head to the final exam site” quest. — Description: “When used, gain +25% damage with unarmed attacks for 1 hour.”
• Bobblehead Location #3: Medicine Bobblehead can be found in Belching Betty, during Into The Fire’s “Head to the final exam site” quest. — Description: “When used, Heal 30% more with stimpaks for 1 hour. Found in Belching Betty.”
Up next are the static spawn points, of which only a few have been discovered so far, the below one being the first confirmed location. While the player found the Agility Bobblehead at this first location, you might find the strength, luck, big guns, or XP boost. — The respawn time after you pick up a Bobblehead is unknown.
• Bobblehead Static Spawn Location: The random Bobblehead can be found in Morgantown Train Yard, at the top of the Radio Tower, on top of a desk.
There you go! All Bobbleheads in Fallout 76 will soon be yours! 🙂
I hope these tips helped you get all of the Bobbleheads hidden in the game.
Please check out our other “How To” guides listed at the top of this page to enjoy Fallout 76 more! 😀
Please comment if you have any additional Fallout 76 Bobbleheads location tips or regular spawn locations of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!